|Item Weight||1.52 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 2.75 x 8.5 inches|
|Item model number||0503008|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Material||Corrosion resistant nozzle, high impact plastic body|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Number of Handles||1|
|Folded Knife Size||11.3 x 10.1 x 3.6|
|Included Components||Heat Gun, Manual|
|Warranty Description||2 year home use warranty|
Wagner Spraytech 0503008 HT1000 Heat Gun, 2 Temp Settings 750ᵒF & 1000ᵒF, soften paint, caulking, adhesive, putty for removal, shrink wrap, bend plastic pipes, and loosen rusted nuts or bolts
|Price:||($0.80 / oz) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DUAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The HT1000 Heat Gun offers a 750ᵒF and 1000ᵒF temperature setting to easily help complete household home improvement tasks
- HEAT GUN FOR HOUSEHOLD PROJECTS: Use this heat gun to soften paint, caulking, adhesive or putty for removal. Other applications include shrink wrap, bend plastic pipes, and loosen rusted nuts or bolts
- HEAT GUN ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: The two fan speeds provide additional control to customize to your project needs
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation to help prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
- DURABLE FOR GENERAL USE: Features a corrosion resistant nozzle for long lasting use and integrated hanging hook to easily store on a peg wall or workbench
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Versatile Wagner Heat Gun for Home Use
Heat Gun for Paint Removal, Pipe Thawing and More
The Wagner HT1000 heat gun is an easy-to-use hot air tool that applies focused heat for removing paint, thawing pipes, loosening rusted bolts and more.
Two Temperatures Settings
Find the perfect heat setting for your project needs by switching between the two temperature settings. The heat gun offers a low 750°F and high 1000°F setting.
Perfect Design for Extended Use
With a corrosion resistant nozzle and rugged, lightweight handle, the HT1000 is durable enough to power through tough jobs and big projects. We’re confident in our product’s performance, which is why this durable heat gun is backed by a 2 year warranty.
- Two temperature settings: low 750°F and high 1000°F
- Temperature switch built into handle
- Two fan speeds for heating control
- Integrated storage hook
- 1200 watt
- 2 year warranty
Remove Rusted Bolts
Apply concentrated heat with the HT1000 to easily remove stuck-on or rusted bolts.
The HT1000 applies the perfect heat output to soften paint for quick and simple stripping.
Heat the glue underneath the floor and watch as boards peel back with ease.
Thaw Frozen Pipes
The two temperatures and fan speeds makes thawing pipes easy and hassle free.
Compare with similar items
The HT1000 Heat Gun is a dual temperature heat gun that can help you quickly complete countless DIY projects using high temperature heat outputs. It uses a 750ᵒF and 1000ᵒF temperature setting to easily loosen rusted bolts, remove flooring, and thaw frozen pipes. It is a heat gun for shrink wrap, heat gun to remove paint, and so much more! The gun uses 1200 watts of power to easily complete countless home improvement projects. Its durable and lightweight design applies effective, concentrated heat for various project needs. The gun also features an integrated stand to provide safe, hands-free operation.