|Manufacturer||WAGNER SPRAY TECH|
|Item Weight||2.75 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||6 x 11.2 x 13.5 inches|
|Item model number||503070|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Certification||Certified frustration-free, Not Applicable|
|Included Components||Painting Supplies; Abrasives & Surface Preparation; paint-strippers|
|Warranty Description||5 year limited warranty|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wagner 0503070 FURNO 700 Digital Heat Gun, Temperature Setting Ranging 125ᵒF to 1300ᵒF soften paint, caulking, adhesive, putty for removal, shrink wrap, bend plastic pipes
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- DIGITAL TEMPERATURE HEAT GUNS: The Wagner FURNO 700 variable temperature heat gun features precise temperature settings ranging from 125°F - 1300°F and multiple fan speeds to help accomplish many projects that require specific levels of heat
- COUNTLESS HOUSEHOLD USES: There are over 101 uses for a FURNO heat gun including bending PVC pipe, thawing frozen pipes, softening putty and caulk, removing decals, molding hockey skates, waxing skis and more
- HEAT GUN ADJUSTABLE SETTINGS: The graphic LCD screen uses push-button controls to adjust the temperature, change between five fan settings, or switch to cool down mode
- INCLUDES TWO NOZZLES: The heat gun includes two nozzles to help complete your projects. Use the glass protector to protect glass surfaces from direct heat while using the gun. Use the flare nozzle to distribute heat across a long, narrow area
- HANDS FREE OPERATION: Features an integrated stand for safe, hands-free operation and the side bars prevent the hot nozzle from touching your work surface
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Versatile Heat Gun for Home Improvement Projects
Over 101 Uses
The FURNO 700 heat gun is a great tool for home improvement and tough jobs that require heat. It can be used to remove paint, bend plastic or PVC, thaw frozen pipes, remove rusted bolts and more.
Wide Temperature Range
This hot gun air tool features a broad temperature range of 125°F - 1300°F and multiple fan speeds to help accomplish many projects that require specific levels of heat.
LCD Display Screen
The graphic LCD screen clearly displays your heat settings. With the click of a button, you can adjust the temperature, fan setting, or switch to cool down mode.
- Temperature range of 125°F - 1300°F
- Chemical-free alternative for removing paint
- 5 speeds and 1 cool down setting
- Ceramic element for longer life
- LCD screen with push-button controls creates precise control
- Soft grip handle for extended comfort
- Additional accessories sold separately
With a broad temperature range, you can easily bend a variety of pipes and materials by adjusting the heat settings.
Thaw Frozen Pipes
You’ll never have to worry about frozen pipes if you have the FURNO 700. Turn on the heat and get the job done quickly.
Customize your heat output to find the ideal temperature setting for paint stripping and removal without using harsh chemicals.
Easily remove stuck-on stickers from cars, walls, and other hard surfaces by using the FURNO 700.
Compare with similar items
The FURNO 700 digital temperature heat gun is designed for the heavy handyman or DIYer. It’s great for bending PVC pipe, stripping paint, softening adhesives, defrosting pipes, shrinking wrapping electric tubes, and shaping plexiglass and more. It features five fan settings and a temperature range of 125°F - 1300°F to easily complete almost any task. All of the settings can be changed with the click of a button! Press the mode selector to set the temperature range and fan speed. Utilize the two temperature selector buttons to quickly increase or decrease the temperature output. Your selected mode settings will be conveniently and clearly displayed on the LCD screen. The heat gun also has several features to make projects even easier; the ergonomic design allows for extended comfort, while the integrated stand allows for hands-free operation. The gun also comes with two nozzle accessories, a glass protector and flare nozzle, to help complete your projects. When the project is complete, switch the heat gun to cool down mode to blow air and cool down the heat gun for storage. It will automatically turn off once it has reached a safe temperature. Afterwards, you can conveniently hang your heat gun on a hook or pegboard from the built-in loop on the handle.
From the Manufacturer
The FURNO 700 heat gun is suited to the heavy DIY'er that knows how to use these power tools. The broad temperature range makes it ideal for a variety of projects such as softening putty and caulk, stripping paint, and thawing frozen pipes. The Furno 700 has 117 temperature settings, 5 fan speeds, and 2 nozzles to help accomplish many projects that require heat.
This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.