Wagner's 13008 Deluxe Wild Bird Food, 10-Pound Bag
|Price:||$19.47 & FREE Shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Attracts perching and ground birds
- Contains sunflower and general purpose seeds
- Moderately priced valued blend that gets the birds
- Highest quality grains used
- Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||13008|
|Package Height||3.6 x 8.2 x 15.4 inches|
|Shipping Weight||10.15 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Oregon Junco - mainly white millet & split corn
2. House finch - white millet
3. White capped chickadee - Sunflower seed
4. Chestnut backed chickadee - Sunflower seed
5. Red breasted nuthatch - Sunflower seed.
6. Northern flicker - Split Corn.
7. Stellar Jay - Split Corn.
I have another feeder with just peanuts which the chickadees, flickers and nuthatch love. So the perfect mix for the birds in my region at least would be 30% millet, 30% sunflower seeds, 20% corn, 20% peanuts. The only one that I found close but without the peanuts which I can add separately is called Nature's Song wild bird seed which has these in perfect proportions without the peanut though. The Wagners mix contains way too much red milo which I found only the doves eat which don't frequent my area at all.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Better buy than any store! Our local birds at our feeder go through so much seed, it's great to get a good buy, since watching the birds brings us such pleasure!Published 1 month ago by C
I think you can get larger bags of premium bird seed at Home Depot or Menards, but this was a good amount for a gift to go with the bird feeder I purchased.Published 1 month ago by karenruth
Disappointed in this purchase. I have seen very few sunflower seeds (which the birds around my house love) but tons and tons Milo, which some birds eat, but most ends up on the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Karen
Although I've not tasted this myself, the birds seem to like it and the squirrels too. Some larger animal also seems to think it tastes great as my bird feeders are frequently... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Gregory R Drake
Arrived quickly and the birds love this food. Constant stream of "customers."Published 2 months ago by VAshopper