|Item Weight||8.8 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||9.06 x 5.31 x 3.15 inches|
Wagooly Reptile Heat Lamp Fixture - Reptile Heater Turtle Lamp W/ Heat Bulb, Temperature Switch Reptile Basking Light, Heat Light for Gecko Bearded Dragon Terrarium & Aquarium - Heat Clamp Lamp (50)
|Price:||Get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime & FREE Returns|
Save an extra 5% when you apply this coupon.
5% extra savings coupon applied at checkout.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Enhance your purchase
|Package Dimensions||9.06 x 5.31 x 3.15 inches; 8.8 Ounces|
About this item
- 🔥 REPTILE SAUNA CHOICE: Prepare different sauna types for your pet reptiles by having this widely and wildly compatible reptile clamp lamp. It can spice up and heat up your terrarium with either ceramic heater emitter, infrared heat lamp bulb, LED light bulb, and even your own unique idea bulbs!
- ☑ REPTILE VIRTUAL NATURE: Your little dragon is not a vampire. Reptiles need sufficient heat sources and heat penetration to prevent or heal from bone disease and poor metabolism. So this terrarium lamp with a 360 degree rotatable and bendable hose is at your best service. And the realistic light setting will allow your pet's mind to travel in the wild.
- ☀ THE TEMPERATURE OF LOVE: With the anti-overheating lamp holder and adjustable temperature switch, you can now feel at ease dropping off your baby reptiles alone. The adjustable temperature is commonly deemed as an important factor since reptiles have different requirements for light and heat.
- 👉 ONE SIZE FITS MOST: Let us start with a call roll. It suits turtle, snake, hermit crab, chameleon, leopard, and most other amphibians and reptiles. You no longer need to buy new accessories for different types of pets and watch your pet truly enjoy basking in the most favorable habitat setting.
- 👌 EASY TO INSTALL: The smart clamp clip makes it super easy to install and uninstall. The clip clamp can extend to 2-inch height while remaining stable and neat. And this strong clip can fix onto your terrarium so well that you do not need to worry about it tipping over or falling on your lovely pet reptiles.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
DIY Your Terrarium & Aquarium - Starting with the right pet heat lamp!
Many indoor reptiles are light & heat deprived. And the main reason can be either the bulbs are not applied correctly, or they do not like the basking spot and refuse to come out from the shadow.
By having this standard E27 screw base, you can easily apply different kinds of heat bulbs (25-75 watt) or light bulbs (UVA&UVB Bulbs), depending on your reptile's conditions. And by using the bendable light hose, you can now shed light on spots your reptile prefers to stay at while giving them sufficient sun. But the testimony from our customers says their reptiles poke their head out immediately because of the lights.
Smart clip design saves you some hassle!
Remember the time you just want to check on your reptile or clean the enclosure but the heating light just blocks the way? You start wondering how modern technology has not solved this problem and then here comes these super-compact reptile tank accessories that can save you lots of time and energy.
You can either just move the lamp out of your way by bending it to the side or simply clip it on the other part of your terrarium. The length of the hose is around 16 inches and the length of the cable is around 43 inches.
Reptile Heating and Lighting Tips:
1. Keep the heat lamp out of direct contact with flammable materials such as paper, fabric, and wood.
2. Use timers to track the amount of time of heating so your reptile can have the right daily warming & basking portion and to avoid terrarium overheating.
3. Measure the temperature on different sides of your reptile tank to make sure it is not overheated and your reptile has a place to cool down after basking.
4. The light should not be any further than 18 inches from your pet, and preferably 10-12 inches from it.
Package included: One heat lamp set and one light bulb (25/50/75 Watt)
|5 star (0%)||0%|
|4 star (0%)||0%|
|3 star (0%)||0%|
|2 star (0%)||0%|
|1 star (0%)||0%|