Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on March 1, 2012
Yes I'm at the age where it has become necessary to remove hair from inside my ears and nose....not just outside. argh.....but this little jewel is terrific, so far. trims as close as a razor and importantly for those sensitive nose and ear parts, doesn't pinch or nick...at all....."perfect. I only say so "so far" because the housing for the mechanical blades are plastic. Not sure how long it will hold up. Advantage though, has a little plastic clip holding the blade mechanism.....so if new blades are ever needed....could be replaced easily. Just seems a little loose and vibrates some from the plastic head. So will keep fingers crossed and hopefully...hair clipped!
on May 13, 2017
Just okay. Have to fight with the nose trimmer a lot to keep it spinning.
Replace batteries a lot. The other trimmer works fine but sounds like an airplane.
on January 3, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my husband. I know...NOSE TRIMMERS...FOR CHRISTMAS...Well he actually liked them. He thought it was a thoughful gift he had been meaning to pick one up. It was a little weird putting the blade on he thought he lost it when it went flyng across the room...he found it and now no more hairy nose!
on December 5, 2014
If there were an option, I would give it ZERO stars. Had to use scissors to open the package, only to find that it does not come with batteries. Now, before even putting a battery in, the detail pen blade has come apart. I would be surprised if the cost of goods on these two is more than fifty cents. Feels completely like two pieces of junk.
on September 11, 2014
I'm leaving one star for the rotary. It works ok. The detail pen is really cheaply made. I removed the head to clean it and now it won't go back together. Had high hopes that this Wahl would last a year or so... But 3 weeks is bad. Save yourself a lot of frustration and spend more money for a better product. Don't kid yourself like I did.
on August 10, 2012
We received this before the estimated delivery date and my husband tried it immediately. He was very pleased with the results and said it was a great buy. Really good value for money, especially considering you get two products, trimmer and detail pen, excellent! Thumbs up from us :)
on May 22, 2012
My old mini trimmer broke after years of use. It gave a close shave to my husband's ear hairs and easily trimmed my dog's fur around her eyes. I had to buy 2 other ones that didn't work until I found this one! We got the Wahl 5567-2401 Detail Pen and Trimmer and that works just as well as my original one! It's noisier than my original one, but it works great for my husband and dog!
on December 10, 2013
Finally a replacement for my ancient panasonic. The Wahl 5567-2401 Detail Pen and Rotary Trimmer Kit works better than any other trimmer i''ve tried.
on May 31, 2014
I bought this specifically for the good reviews on the rotary trimmer and I haven't been disappointed. No pulling of hairs and definitely a clean cut. I can't say that the detail pen is that great, but I don't really use it much.
on May 19, 2012
I have purchased multiple nose hair trimmers over the years. My effort even had me purchasing the Sharper Image trimmer, which is so overly priced that I place shame on myself for spending that much money for an overpriced piece of "useless crap".

This trimmer is a great value, and the best part is that it really works!!
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.