Wahl 9880-100 Lithium Ion Triple Play Shaver and Trimmer
- Detachable blade
- Shaver head conforms to the contours of your face for a close shave that will leave you feeling clean and refreshed
- Shave trim detail
- Outline. groom. touch-up.
- Made in the USA
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
After seeing an impressive commercial promoting the close shave this Wahl shaver/trimmer provided, I decided to take a leap of faith, trusting the Wahl name to not steer me wrong. The trimmer attachment in particular sold me on this investment as I was tired of my cheap trimmers that has a cord always getting in the way, and really, I could not be happier with its performance and variety of attachments.
Then it was time for my first shave with my shiny new toy before date night with my better half. Not being familiar with electric razors, I thought that the slight rattling when I first flipped the switch was normal until at least I pressed the foils to my face.
I was wrong. By god, this razor sucks. It is loud and thirty minutes after I began I was finally fed up with trying to get any semblance of a close shave. It was rough, it pulled, I tried pressing harder, I tried moving it in small circles clockwise, I tried counter-clockwise, up, down, back, forth and nothing worked. The whining of the blades sounded suspiciously like my father screaming in my ear, "I told you so!Read more ›
1. This shaver is an ergonomic nightmare, head is at wrong angle to body, shaver body is too thin even for me with small hands.
2. One hours charge only gives 30-35 minutes shaving time not 2 hours running time. Remington gives 60 minutes shaving time even after a couple of years.
3. Heads only rotate slowly compared to other shavers and slow dramatically when put against the face.
4. After only a couple of weeks shaving, blades are already becoming blunt and shaving time is going up week by week, not covered under warranty.
5. When charging no indicator on power supply or shaver to tell if charging. No indicator on shaver to tell how much power is left.
6. When first purchased battery lasted about 10 days (35 minutes run time) already this has dropped to almost half that in two months use (Not covered on warranty).
7. After two months I have had enough, I have just purchased a new head for the Remington and the Wahl is going into the bin and good riddance to it, waste of money. Will never buy another Wahl product after this one.
Wahl describe this as a professional product I would describe it as anything but. It went in the bin today after 2 months and 3 days use, absolute rubbish.
Does not say a lot for The Gadget Show's standard of reviewing products, reminds me a bit of BBC's Top Gear program, enough said.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This shaver is so poorly designed and it to put it simply, it doesn't do the job. Most of the time it does not power on (even after several hours of charging). Read morePublished 10 months ago by Charles
Wahl suggests using the razor for 3 weeks before making a judgement - because "your face will adjust". Read morePublished 13 months ago by CustomerOneBillion