Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Wahl Professional Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer #8685, White – Great for Barbers and Stylists – Powerful Rotary Motor
|Price:||($65.45 / count)|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.75 x 1.75 x 4 inches|
About this item
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Peanut Classic Clipper is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand with the convenience of a smaller size.
- STYLISH AND FUNCTIONAL: With its compact size and sleek design (4 inches long and weighing only 4 ounces), this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size that fits in the palm of your hand.
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: For your convenience, the Peanut comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper/trimmer, (4) attachment comb cutting guides (1/8", 1/4", 3/8", and 1/2"), oil, cleaning brush, red blade guard, and operating instructions.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer, White (#8685) measures 4" long and weighs 4 oz.
- PLEASE NOTE: Wahl Professional Products purchased from this authorized dealer feature a manufacturer's warranty, which is not available from unauthorized dealers. For sale and use in the U.S.A. only.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Nothing beats the classics! The Classic Peanut comes with a detachable blade for easy cleaning and maintenance. It is a compact, rotary motor powered tool that is versatile and can be used as both a clipper and a trimmer. It also is a great beard trimmer! Use the 4 provided attachment combs to keep your clients’ beard at their desired length. The Wahl Classic Peanut is designed with a slim body style to suit your professional needs. Feel the power in the palm of your hand with the Wahl Classic Peanut!
- Versatile for both clipping and trimming
- Fits in the palm of your hand
- Powerful rotary motor
- Detachable blade for easy maintenance
From Wahl Professionals commercial grade line of products, the Peanut Classic Clipper is intended for professional use only and is designed to deliver the sharp performance that experts demand with the convenience of a smaller size. With its compact size and sleek design, this stylish trimmer offers an appealing aesthetic in addition to top-notch precision and function. All the power of a full size clipper in a miniature size that fits in the palm of your hand. For your convenience, the Peanut comes with all accessories required for use. Package includes the clipper/trimmer, (4) attachment comb cutting guides (1/8, , 3/8, and ), oil, cleaning brush, red blade guard, and operating instructions. The Peanut Classic Clipper/Trimmer, White (##8685) measures 4 long and weighs 4 oz. Leo J. Wahl invented the first hand-held electric clipper back in 1919. He believed in necessary, reasonably priced products that enhanced the lives of everyone who used them. Today, all Wahl products embrace the principles of our founder. We offer reliable, value-priced devices and solutions that protect skin and hair while performing on all skin and hair types. For sale and use in the U.S.A. only.
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.75 x 1.75 x 4 inches; 4 Ounces
- Item model number : 8685
- Date First Available : September 9, 2003
- Manufacturer : American Fragrance & Cosmetic Company
- ASIN : B00011K2BA
- Best Sellers Rank: #9,541 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- Customer Reviews:
Wahl Classic Peanut Clipper/Trimmmer includes everything you need to keep your pet looking sharp and feeling comfortable in any season. This miniature trimmer plugs into any standard US two-prong outlet to trim quickly and evenly. This package also includes four attachments that make it easy to leave your pet's fur a certain length while operating the trimmer. The Wahl Classic Peanut Clipper/Trimmmer is essential to ensuring that your dog's fur is cut evenly when he needs a trim to supplement seasonal shedding or remove dirty and matted fur. The package also includes a cleaning brush and oil to help keep your blade pristine. Trips to the groomer can cost an arm and a leg- so order this trimmer today!
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Lift up the whole crown area, securing it in a rubber band to get it out of the way.
Use the largest Peanut cutting comb in downward strokes for a scruffier looking nape.
(Or cut upwards for a close-shave look.)
Take out your crown's rubber band.
Cut crown area about 4" long with a scissor holding the hair straight up like it's got static electricity.
I did this perfectly the first time I used the Peanut. Four weeks later, feeling invincible, I grabbed the shaver, plugged it in, and FORGOT TO PUT THE COMB TIP ON. Yep. I cut a massive bald spot clear down the back of my head.
Whoo Hoo! I'd never laughed so hard in my life. Please don't sue me if this happens to you.
Update: Wahl was kind enough to immediately replace the trimmer for us, so hopefully this one will last. Stay tuned . . .
In exasperation I purchased a new wahl peanut, this time opting for the 8655 corded model (amazon still has best price). It seems the 8655 peanut, with peanut-shaped grooves and a wider base, is the most current model. It was noticeably waaaay stronger! In conclusion, the wahl peanut is a great product, just buy the newest version instead of this one!
Another thing about this trimmer is that it's suuuuper loud. If you're going to be cutting childrens' hair, good luck.
I'm an old great auntie and I'm rocking an old-style "business in the front, party in the back" style that I can either throw into a ponytail on business days, or put up in an elegant comb as an upsweep for evenings out. And I'm saving crazy money not having to go to a stylist every few weeks to keep it short in front. Get this little trimmer and go crazy (but buy a hat first, just in case).
There's an included cleaning comb and oil that takes about half a minute to use. Prolong the life and trimming ability by using it. I'd buy this again. No more worrying about how my hair looks and finding time and money for an appointment, just pull out the trimmer, take your time (about 10 minutes now that I have it down) and you'll always look like you just came from the stylist. Who says old has to be conservative and boring? if you're feeling really radical, do a #2 trim in front, then use either a bluing silver shampoo or Kool-Aid and turn your head into a party or a political statement. Enjoy!
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.