Consider these available items
Wahoo RPM Speed and Cadence sensor for iPhone, Android and Bike Computers
We are working hard to be back in stock as soon as possible.
|Are Batteries Included||Yes|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||1.25 x 1 x 0.75 inches|
|Battery Average Life||8760.01 Hours|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Track and capture real-time cycling speed and cadence on your bike computer or smartphone with compatible training apps.
- Lightweight and easy to install – NO MAGNETS. Cadence attaches to your bike’s crank arm or shoe; Speed attaches to your bike’s wheel hub (mounts included).
- Integrated with Bluetooth and ANT+, RPM sensors connect to smartphones, tablets, and bike computers by Wahoo, Polar, Garmin, and more.
- Record workout data with the Wahoo Fitness app and automatically upload data to your favorite training platform like Strava.
- Works with 50+ Smartphone Apps including Wahoo Fitness, Zwift, Trainerroad, Sufferfest, MapMyRide, Komoot, RideWithGPS, Cyclemeter, Peloton, Rouvy, Fulgaz, Kinomap. waterproof up to 5 feet
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Accurate Speed and Cadence Data
Track and capture real time cycling speed and cadence data on your iPhone, Android or Bike Computer.
Speed sensor mounts to any bike's wheel hub. Cadence sensor easily attaches to your bike's crank arm or shoe (both mounts included).
No more tangled wires! Bluetooth and ANT+ capabilities allow for wireless connection to both smartphones and bike computers.
Sleek, Lightweight Design
Sensors weigh only 7 grams. Perfect for spin class or use with multiple bikes.
CR2032 replaceable coin cell battery. Lasts up to 12 months. No recharging.
Third Party Apps
Send data to your favorite cycling apps - Wahoo Fitness , Strava, RideWithGPS, MapMyRide, Cyclemeter, and more.
|Bluetooth Smart & ANT+||✓||✓||✓|
|Third Party App Compatible||✓||✓||✓|
All you need for cycling data, all together at once! the Wahoo RPM speed and cadence sensors are sleek, wire and magnet-less solutions for capturing cycling speed and cadence data on your iPhone, Android, and bike computer. Each mounts easily to your bike while dual-band Bluetooth 4.0 and ant+ technology allows for simultaneous transmission of display data on both smartphone and GPS bike computers. Collecting speed and cadence data has never been this easy. waterproof up to 5 feet.Two Bike Mount Options: (1) mount with double sided 3M tape, or (2) use the silicone sleeve and mount with zip ties
Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here. [PDF ]User manual [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 1.25 x 1 x 0.75 inches; 0.25 Ounces
- Item model number : WFRPMC
- Department : Unisex
- Batteries : 2 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
- Date First Available : April 15, 2016
- Manufacturer : Wahoo Fitness (Sports & Outdoors)
- ASIN : B01E0YRQIA
- Best Sellers Rank: #32,800 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews: