Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Wahoo Fitness Key for iPod/iPhone, Standard Packaging
- Connects your iPhone to any ANT+ fitness sensor such as heart rate monitors, cycling speed & cadence sensors and power meters
- Can be used to pull data from an ANT+ GPS watch, such as Garmin, into an iPhone App for easy upload to the web
- Wireless ANT+ ultra low power technology
- Very low power usage; no internal battery
- Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, iPod touch, iPad; fits into 30-pin connector
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compatible with popular iOS Apps: Endomondo; MapMyRun; Run Meter and Run keeper; Runtastic. The Wahoo Key is an ANT+ Receiver designed to allow your iPhone to collect data from ANT+ sensors. The Wahoo Key is directly compatible with the iPhone 4s using the 30 pin port and iPhone 5 and later using a 30 pin to lightning adapter. If using the 30 pin to lightning adapter, it must be Apple Certified.
and adds ANT+ wireless connectivity
The Wahoo Key for iPhone transforms your iPhone into an all-in-one training partner. It wirelessly connects your iPhone to popular ANT+ fitness sensors and allows you to collect and track all your fitness data like heart rate, speed, and cadence through your iPhone.
Works With Popular Apps
Monitor your fitness stats in real time through our free Wahoo Fitness App or any of our partner apps, such as Run/Cyclemeter, RunKeeper, MapMyRUN/RIDE, Runtastic, Endomondo, and more. For a complete list of compatible apps, visit www.wahoofitness.com/Apps.
Upload to Training Websites
Workout data is easily and wirelessly uploaded to popular training websites such as TrainingPeaks, MapMyRUN, Nike+, Garmin Connect, and Strava so you can track your fitness over time and share with friends. You can also e-mail workout data to yourself or your coach.
Ultra Low Energy, Compact, and Rugged
The Wahoo Key has no internal battery and requires no charging, and is lightweight and easy to carry while you run, cycle, or workout.
How It Works
- The Wahoo Key works with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S, iPod touch 2, 3, and 4, and iPad, iPad 2, and iPad (3rd generation).
- Plug your Wahoo Key into a compatible iPhone, iPod Touch, or iPad where you would normally plug in your charger.
- Download the Wahoo Fitness Utility App for a step-by-step setup guide.
- Pair with any Wahoo Fitness sensor (or any ANT+ enabled sensor) such as heart rate strap, stride sensor, or speed/cadence sensor.
- Use our free Wahoo Fitness App or any of our partner apps to begin tracking your fitness.
What's in the Box?
Wahoo Key for iPhone and user guide. Includes Wahoo App for Running and Cycling.
| Wahoo Stride Sensor |
Accurately track your distance, pace, and stride rate while walking, running or hiking
| Wahoo Key for iPhone |
Add ANT+ connectivity to your iPhone to enable communication with wireless fitness sensors
| Wahoo Bike Pack for iPhone |
Tough iPhone bike case with ANT+ sensor and Wahoo Speed/Cadence sensor to track your cycling data
| Wahoo Armband for iPhone |
Comfort and protection for your iPhone or iPod Touch while working out
| Wahoo Blue HR Heart Rate Strap for iPhone 4S |
The world's first Bluetooth Smart heart rate strap for the iPhone 4S (and other Bluetooth Smart Ready devices)