|Print List Price:||$13.95|
Save $8.96 (64%)
Wait for Morning (Sniper 1 Security) Kindle Edition
|Length: 454 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $2.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
- Book 1 of 2 in Sniper 1 Security (2 Book Series)
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I had several problems from the start with this book. I’ll just catalog a few of them.
1. Trace is supposed to be the baddest of all of Sniper 1 Security. Unfortunately he lost his man card at 10% when it was revealed in his inner musings that although he had feelings for Marissa, he was scared of her brothers so he didn’t act on them. My comment on this was “what a wuss”. Yep, I actually made a note with those three words.
2. Marissa has a case of the TSTL’s. Her family owns one of the most respected Security companies out there, a company that is supposed to be really good at protection. For 12 months she has been dealing with living in safe houses after repeated attempted kidnappings and murder attempts. She knows what’s behind the attacks, but doesn’t tell her family because she’s worried about their safety. Ummm, okay. Yeah, that makes sense.
3. The name of the suspected bad guy’s organization is “The Southern Boy Mafia”. I kept expecting the “Here, Hold My Beer crime syndicate” to make an appearance.
4. Nothing anyone did in this book made sense. Example: The opening of the book Tate saves Marissa from yet another attack. He then stops at a hotel, then stays up all night fully clothed in case they need to get out quick in case of attack and watches over her while she sleeps. First up, why wouldn’t they get as far down the road as they could?Read more ›
I'm not even gonna get into how Trace is supposed to be a dominant in the bedroom. He was as vanilla as vanilla can be. Spanking someone a couple times and tying them to your headboard does not make you a dominant. Kinky, yes, but not a dominant. I'll pass on any future installments to this series.
The book starts off with a bang and keeps going. Marissa finds herself in trouble again. She has been in safe house for the last year or so. We don’t really know why right away and that is part of the plot. There are a few different theories going on and trying to piece together which one makes sense the most was part of the fun of reading this book. We learn things that Marissa knows right along with the rest of the characters. Marissa is sick of hiding out and is ready to go home but she feels like she needs to protect those she loves. She keeps holding things back trying to protect those who are actually protecting her. Marissa is the only one in her family and extended family who is not a member of Sniper 1 Security. She is feisty, loving, loyal (almost to a fault), stubborn, and has been in love with Trace for as long as she can remember.
Trace…Trace is one hot man!! He is one of the members of Sniper 1 Security. His father and Marissa’s father founded the company. He has decided to take on the task of protecting Marissa from whoever is trying to kill her. He has feelings that he has been trying to hold back since he does not believe he is the long term kind of guy. He doesn’t want anything to come between their families.
The secondary characters play just as much of an important role as Marissa and Trace. We learn quite a bit about their siblings and friends. I can’t wait for Courtney and Max’s book…oh and RT’s book!!! These families are awesome.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I just love Nicole's books she truly has a talent. I can't wait to read z and Tyler's story I got a little curious in Brendon's book about them, I so hope they get together. Read morePublished 10 days ago by Tammy
I just love Nicole's books. I think I might have all her books.Published 4 months ago by Betty Daniels
Once again Nicole Edwards did not disappointed , This book was amazing I was trying to guess all the way through on who was the bad Guy or girl and was completely wrong in the end... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Karen Branton
I love Nicole Edwards' work, and a new series, Sniper 1 Security, seemed intriguing. Unfortunately, much as I loved the world-building and how this series touches on other series... Read morePublished 6 months ago by Tina
This I believe might be my first actual Nicole Edwards books, I absolutely LOVED this story.. These are stand a lone series and this is the story of Marissa and Trace.. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Fite11
This story needs to be read with Beautifully Brutal for a full understanding of the characters involved. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Bob of Westchester