- Winner of the IndieBRAG Medallion Award; No. 6 on Indie Author Land Top 10 List - indieauthorland.com/archives/4361
- Teens and adults alike will relate to this fantastic debut novel byauthor Ginger Scott. Young adult readers and fans of coming-of-agestories like Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld will love WAITING ON THESIDELINES! -- Reviewed by preppea on I ♥ Bookie Nookie Reviews.
- The characterdevelopment was wonderful. You felt the electricity between Nolan and Reed inevery scene. The love between these two teenagers is undeniable. -- Brittany & Bianca Blab Books Blog - 5 Star Review
- I must give an applause to Ginger for writing abook that seeped through me...making me feel every single emotion the charactersfelt. -- Review by Kathy - thesubclubbooks.com
Waiting On The Sidelines was a wonderful coming of age young adultnovel. I read this book in one day and I could not put it down." -- Review by Romance Addiction
- "If and when an author makes you yell at the book or character, it means it was GREAT!" -- readingreneereviews.com
- Many of the things Nolan goes through, most of us women have beenthrough and we can relate. I liked that she was strong yet vulnerable.She didn't presume to know everything, but she made an effort to standup for herself when needed.... I recommend this book and I look forward to seeing what Ginger Scott has for us in the future!" -- babusbookshelf.blogspot.com
- This is a sweet story about first love and heartbreak. I enjoyed everyminute of it!" -- Three Chicks and Their Books Blog Review
From the Author
Seeing this book be embraced by so many is an honor. Waiting
was my debut, and I'm proud beyond words of the honesty I poured into every page. It will always be special to me.