Luxury Beauty Killers of the Flower moon STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 13 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on February 15, 2014
I liked the story -- could relate the main character's situation to that of a friend, so it was familiar. There were several situations going on: a slightly older single woman trying to manage a big old house and a business on her own, a young family new to town with the father needing a job, a sweet but bossy older woman trying to work her magic to make everything turn out right -- and, of course, a bit of a love story thrown in, too! The conversations were a bit stilted at times, but over all, it's a good read.
on January 23, 2015
easy to read
fun great story
looking forward to reading the other
crazy character s
just down home
you will enjoy
on July 31, 2013
I am recovering from breast cancer and did a lot of reading and this was one of my favorites. Game me much joy.
on March 9, 2014
I chose the 5 star rating because I loved this book. Love Daphne. Two more in this series. Looking forward to them! Another Melody Carlson great book!
on June 12, 2014
I enjoyed being drawn into the town of Bloomfield. I appreciated being able to relax and escape into to the story.
on February 16, 2014
This was a quick, casual read with a predictable ending. A little less intriguing than comparable Christian romances, but fun.
on May 17, 2014
This was a nice story. I enjoyed reading it. It's always nice to read a good clean moral story. Thanks
on February 20, 2015
Always love Debby's books. Great, fun read.
on August 26, 2013
I wish the story could have gone on & I'm hoping that she will write more about these characters. I feel invested in their lives.
on July 29, 2014
This is a cute series. This one wasn't quite as silly as the others.