Other Sellers on Amazon
Deal of the Day: Select DC titles on Blu-ray and DVD
Save on featured DC Comics titles including all season 1s of The Flash, Arrow, and Gotham. This offer ends at 11:59:59 PM (PT) on July 25, 2016. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Commentary by director Steven R. Monroe and star Cerina Vincent
- "Blood On The Pines" featurette
Top Customer Reviews
The movie gets better in the last half, but by then it's way too late. The dialogue has a real TV show quality about it as well, witless and not at all realistic. I give it two stars for the setting and the hot babe, but it's a complete failure as a horror movie. These people have no clue what they're doing in this genre.
Things I have to say about this flick:
1. Cerina Vincent constantly wears skimpy outfits, revealing her large bust. While other characters will completely zip up, Vincent will be unzipped, exposing the curves of her boobs in a tight, white tanktop. Obviously by exposing her boobs in tight shirts, the director wants to arouse male audiences. But where's the nudity? There's a sex scene, but still she doesn't get naked. The director lost points with me for that letdown.
2. Vincent isn't a convincing forest ranger. Her makeup, hair, and skin is always perfect. Is there a beauty salon in that forest?
3. The deaths are predictable. In many horror movies, there's that cliched stock character who acts like a jerk to everyone with little or no provocation. Is anyone surprised when he's killed? There's a character that knows a horrible creature is killing people. So what does he decide to do? He decides to leave the protection of the ranger's tower...at night...without a firearm. I hope no one is reading this review wondering, "Does he live?" What do you think?
4. There are there weird MTV, Dawson's Creek, Party of 5 type music montages. Vincent will sometimes be sitting around moping, staring into the distance. Then there will be this Lilith Fair, Sarah McLachlan type music playing. Why is this in a horror movie?Read more ›
Even so, I still found it entertaining.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Written by Richard Christian Matheson, son of the legendary Richard Matheson but a fine horror writer in his own right, It Waits is a surprisingly high quality low-budget horror... Read morePublished 11 months ago by K. Jump
Pretty good movie to me. Special effects in creating the demon was nice. I had seen it before on the Syfy network a good while back.Published 12 months ago by Larry W. Marks, Jr.
These guys did fantastic, high-quality items and high-quality service. I will look for more from them.Published 15 months ago by Murph
I was disappointed in this. Not my type of movie, but I purchased it because Eric Schweig was in it. His part was inconsequential and undeveloped.Published 15 months ago by Barbara Gordon
Got it because I saw the syfy channel edited version of the film first.Published 18 months ago by R. Kiyomura
I love Cerina Vincent and this movie. I thought it was really scary, and I love scary!!! This is one of my favorites.Published 22 months ago by Blues
I liked the concept of the movie...but was pretty disappointed by it in the end. The story wasn't developed enough, I felt any time there was meaning to a certain part--that it... Read morePublished on July 18, 2014 by A. Datugan
I JUST LOVE ALL KINDS OF B MOVIES! WELL HORROR B MOVIES! I HAVE HAD THIS MOVIE ON DVD FOR SEVERAL YEARS AND WAS VERY EXCITED IT CAME OUT TO BLU RAY! Read morePublished on July 16, 2014 by Melissa Martin's Reading List Blog