Wake of Art: Criticism, Philosophy, and the Ends of Taste (Critical Voices in Art, Theory and Culture) 1st Edition, Kindle Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Book recommendations, author interviews, editors' picks, and more. Read it now
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"Danto is an ideal critic for those who do not revel in mere paint...He's unbeatable at what he does...Danto offers a kind of access to art that few other critics do." -- The New York Times Book Review --This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- File Size : 1011 KB
- ASIN : B00FDR86M4
- Print Length : 230 pages
- Word Wise : Enabled
- Publisher : Routledge; 1st Edition (September 13, 2013)
- Publication Date : September 13, 2013
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Simultaneous Device Usage : Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Screen Reader : Supported
- Language: : English
- Lending : Not Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,409,717 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: