- File Size: 176 KB
- Print Length: 25 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 13, 2017
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B01N11481Z
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#209,042 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #152 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Eastern Philosophy
- #179 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- #440 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
|Print List Price:||$9.95|
Save $6.96 (70%)
Wake Up Dream On: Living a Life of Inner and Outer Freedom Kindle Edition
|Length: 25 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $0.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top Customer Reviews
The beauty of Joey Lott's writings is not that they solve your problems, because there will always be problems.
The beauty of Joey's Lott's writings is that he breaks the trance of suffering by teaching readers to look in the last possible place they expect peace to be: in the suffering itself.
You owe it to yourself to read this and other books by Joey Lott, including Lose All the Way among others. They are short, inexpensive, and interesting. If you are truly ready to be done with suffering, and have the courage to do what he suggests, I think you might just be amazed at what you find.
Joey Lott dives into all this with gentle facility and ordinary language. The freedom he describes is my freedom, your freedom, outside the book, right here in our faces. The time to live is now. The time to risk life (by living) is now.
Lott warns us about "living always for the protection and safety of a future self". Despite this facade with my name on it, I really have no fixed self and no future. Why is that a fun fact?
In this short book Lott touches on everyone's inherent source of creativity and play, and the joy of taking the risk called living. Despite everything.
I can't do justice to his exciting core message here, so I recommend reading this book and Lott's blog, especially the post "Instant Enlightenment", quote: "So it begins (and ends) with seeing how you make this unnecessary effort." The message gets simpler and simpler until there is no message, no effort, no book, no authority, no Joey Lott. Just this.
In this book Lott has a really good meditative excersice that, together with the surrounding chapters, provide a concise and effecive guide to making peace with what is.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Alternative Medicine > Meditation
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Philosophy > Eastern
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > New Age > Meditation
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Other Eastern Religions & Sacred Texts > Eastern Philosophy