BCA Month Salon Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Chris young $69.99 Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon curbpremiere curbpremiere curbpremiere  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition $79.99. Limited-time offer. All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on June 22, 2017
I would like to thank Crystal McVea for her obedience in sharing about not only her glimpse of heaven but her life in a completely vulnerable and honest way. By openly disclosing her experiences, such as childhood sexual abuse and family violence, we can be certain that she knew pain: spiritually, physically, and emotionally. When people endure severe trauma, they often try to unsuccessfully cover it up or heal it through addictive behaviors or unhealthy relationships, and Ms. McVea certainly made her fair share of mistakes which she honestly admits to, but then there is Grace. She gets to be in the presence of God for some brief minutes! Even after this, she still struggles with faith and obedience, as we all do, but her account gives all of us hope that Grace is ours, too, if we are open to it and allow it to fill and restore us! No matter our past, we can know we can be forgiven and will spend eternity in heaven.
on March 19, 2017
Have read this twice already. If you feel a kinship with the person who wrote this book as I did, you will get a lot out of it. If you are on the fence religiously...read it!!
on October 20, 2017
A must read!!! It just makes you feel something. I have book suggestions show up in my life constantly and I get a "nudge" to read them. I found myself not being able to put this down. I found this as a suggestion after I ordered the Anna, Grandmother of Jesus book. I finished reading this one and immediately started reading Waking Up in Heaven. Crystal this is a beautiful story and I am glad you were able to share this with everyone. Sending you a thought filled loving hug.
on December 29, 2014
This is a wonderful book. It shows the reader that absolutely no matter what your life has been in the past you can be assured of a place in heaven. Crystal was out of her body in a hospital for nine minutes and went to haven. It is a real place. To get there you must believe God sent His Son to die for our sins and ask forgiveness and accept Jesus as your Savior. Crystal tells of past issues with men that lead to a total mistrust. But, she finds a man named Virgil who changes the rest of her life.
on August 28, 2014
I was amazed, when reading this book, how much I recognized the a similarity of her experience with mine. I didn't die and go to heaven, but I experienced hearing him talk to me, telling me He had work for me to do. I didn't know what to do or think, but when my mother developed terminal bone cancer, that I realized he wanted me to help her come back to him before she died. We had 6 months together,during which she regained her faith and was able to look forward to being with God. I was so grateful for.those 6 months. It was as much a gift for me as it was for her.
on May 10, 2017
This book was an amazing story and testimony. How one person can be a broken sinner. An average person like you and I. She was in the presence of God and chose by Him to share her story. We all have a story. Some stories are harder to bear than others. Her story of abuse, her own sins and demons was heart wrenching. All the obstacles she overcame. And to be able to stand and tell her story. Write a book to reach millions. I'm in awe and very impressed. Thank you for touching my life with your blessed life story.
on January 26, 2014
I read many reviews before buying this book, I know many people had a problem with her sharing her life story but I didn't. The goal I think she was trying to achieve was in order to understand her time in heaven it could not be appreciated without understanding she was unable to imagine a God that loved her and certainly not enough to meet her in heaven. I could not put the book down and read it in a day. As a woman of strong Christian faith, whose life has also been filled with the death of a child, divorce, bad relationships and a brain surgery that left me deaf in one ear. I related so much to her thoughts and feelings and struggle to believe that God really loves or cares in those extremely difficult times. I even really related to the demonic encounter she had and was so glad she included that ! It's real I've experienced it and she only validated my own experiences. I had my best friend buy the book. I minister to women in the jail system and I'm buying them some copies to read and pass around! I gave this book 5 stars. I loved it! It's the message God wants us to share. JUST HOW DEEPLY HE LOVES US!
on July 22, 2013
This was a very inspiring, straight forward book. She seemed to be very honest as she tried to relay her experience. There is much to receive from this book and the top of the list is that "God Love us no matter what we have done". The thing I got out of this read is that faith n fear can not work in your mind at the same time, which i knew,and that fear is straight from the devil, and I also knew. But what it told me was that when I am fearing something 10 Xs out of 10, it is something God wants me to do and I don't ever do it because the devil just throws fear at me. It stops me in my tracks. But, not any more. "You must Know your enemy before you go into battle" . I just learned a lot about this enemy, from this book. The main reason I wanted to read it was, my Mother lives in Heaven now, and I wanted to know what This woman saw when she was there. That part was Great as well.
on May 6, 2017
My friend use to say that you do not pick a book that the book picks you and that is exactly what happened with this book. Everything in her life happened also to me. I am 68 years old and have worried about all of my terrible sins and choices in life and that God would not forgive me but this book made me realize that God is my father just as I am my children's mother and I love them and accept them unconditionally so I know in my heart that He does too. I am blessed that she shared her story with me.
on August 31, 2014
I was saddened to read of the life she lived. So often I think mine was married to a man who was bi-polar, selfish, clinically depressed for 48 long years. When I read stories like this I am ashamed and humbled to even think I compare to all their sufferings thinking mine was so bad. I was emotionally abused but Jesus entered our lives early in our marriage. We did not serve Him but always knew He would work it out. I lived 24/7 with my husband and yearned for some time to search and find a closeness with Jesus. Since his death 2 years ago, I am getting closer to Jesus. I know God is my Heavenly Father but still have difficulty understanding of His love. My father was a alcoholic and my husband was not a good father to our children so I have never seen what it is to have a picture of a true father. I now have all the quiet time I want and search each day for what God wants me to do with my life now. But for right now, it is just to be closer and to learn to let my Heavenly Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit really love me the way I have never felt before. I keep searching, crying, pleading. I know as I continue to pursue Him we will be joined as He has been searching for me for a long time.