- ANDROID COMPATIBLE ONLY - NOT COMPATIBLE WITH IPHONE and several Android devices
- Can See 4" into Drywall and Concrete- Locate Studs, Pipes, Wires & moving rodents
- Help prevent DIY disasters: hitting water pipes, electrical wires or missing studs
- Winner of over 10 BEST Product Awards - ESPN, HGTV, Popular Sci, CES, This Old House!
- We're here to help! Contact Seller for phone compatibility, technical support or further questions, comments, and feedback
Walabot DIY - In-Wall Imager - see studs, pipes, wires (for Android smartphones - NOT COMPATIBLE with IPHONE)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Specifications for this item
|Number of Items||1|
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
In-Wall Imager – For home remodeling, renovation and construction
Don’t go into projects blind! Know what’s behind your wall before you hammer, drill or cut & accidentally burst a water pipe, slice an electrical wire or miss a stud.
WalabotDIY offers Superman-like vision to map what’s inside your walls & sees up to 4 inches into drywall & concrete. Detect the location & depth of studs, pipes, wires or even track rodents or other pests.
Connect Walabot DIY to your Android Smartphone** and use it with the Walabot DIY Android application.
- Most Androids running Android 5.0 and above, with USB On-The-Go (USB OTG)
- Tablets, iPhone, iPads
- Samsung Note 7 - LG G4 - LG V10
How Does it Work
What does Walabot DIY Detect?
- Wooden Studs - Metal Studs – Pipes - Wires - Movement
- Drywall and concrete - Up to 4 inches in depth
- Connect Walabot DIY to your phone using USB cable provided
- Follow installation guide and tutorials in the app
- Recomended: Watch "Walabot What's the Drill" online videos for more in-depth tutorials
- Start with Pan Mode, to get a overview of your wall
- Then use Images mode to classify each element
- And last - use Expert mode to find exact dimensions and center of Studs; tune the intensity till you get the best image.
Different from ANY other DIY device
Walabot is powered by advanced radio wave technology.
Walabot is constantly evolving, with frequent app upgrades and new features, to grow right alongside you.
It is simple enough for a beginner finding their first stud, but advanced enough to help a renovator with 40 years of experience who is trying to decipher just how badly a previous contractor wired a house.
It will help you become better at current jobs but also give you the confidence to try new ones.
- Pan Mode – panoramic view of a full wall line, with distances
- Image Mode – visual classification of metalic and wooden studs, pipes, wires
- Expert Mode – see the raw signals from the Walabot sensor
A Tool That Grows With You
Designed to help DIYers, contractors, renovators, installers, electricians and plumbers take on their toughest challenges.
Comes with frequent app updates that increase what Walabot can do!
What the press has been saying -
"The stud finder of the future"
"Superman like X-ray vision"
"Would Amaze Even James Bond"
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I'm not giving up, I do think once I get this device to work it should be a great asset to my business, considering I cut into walls, literally, on a daily basis and this would definitely help reduce on the guessing game of where the studs are or if there is a big drain pipe right in the area where I need to stick a box...
I have contacted the Walabot company, and replied back to them, waiting on 2nd response.
Keeping my fingers crossed.... Will repost with an update as soon as there's one...
Conclusion: The idea behind this gadget gets a solid B. At best, I would say that this is a very expensive stud finder that I would grade a D. As far as the features of being able to find electric lines, pipes, and seeing inside walls, this device gets an F. I would never grab this tool over my Black & Decker BullsEye. I do still love the idea and I hope that the company improves the device in the future. For now, I'm returning this one. I will keep an eye out for version 2.0.
Still, as a licenced electrician this tool has become invaluable. I can locate pvc electrical boxes buried behind kitchen cabinet AND drywall! Amazing tool, just takes a bit of practice.
While i don't do much home diy, finding and missing/hitting studs is pretty important for everyone. I used it to suspend a pot rack from the roof and it helped me avoid voids, and what turned out to be the exhaust duct from the range hood.
Results have never been as crisp as advertised - but it it still worlds more clear than every stud finder I have used to date - the generate image of the radar returns from inside the wall feel more useful and the variable surface settings let you peer into concrete and through surfaces that stud finders don't seem to like.
There are lots of options and I feel that if you were to spend more time using it it might be even more useful than I have found to date.
and if nothing else Walabot seems to keep generating app improvements making this 1 time hardware purchase more useful over time.
FYI Walabot did ask me to write this review, but the purchase and experience are mine alone and I was offered no kind of compensation, beyond helping inventive tech reach a broader audience.
Most recent customer reviews
I like the idea of having a radar gadget, to see through the walls, that's amazing.
For me, I cannot determine what is behind the wall, I can "see" is...Read more