Walcut Heavy Duty 48" Rolling Double Door Black Strong Metal Pet Dog Cage Crate Cannel Playpen w/Wheels
|40% off Wag dry dog food with subscription|
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Features.-High quality and brand new-Heavy duty steel frame, strong and durable.-Equipped with four casters for easy moving and two of them are lockable to avoid accidental move.-The grate floor and steel tray on the bottom can be slide out for easy cleaning.-Double door design with one on top and the other in front allow for easy access.-Front Door with two latches for easy access.-Folds down easily, take it anywhere.-Easy to assemble.Specifications.-Color: Black.-Overall Dimensions: 48.8"-L X 33"-W X 37"- H.- Door Dimensions: 27.4"- H X 18.9"- W.-Tray Dimensions: 46.9"- L X 31.5"- W.-Space between bars: 2.4"-.This is our brand new heavy duty strong dog cage with wheel. This cage is designed in particular with a heavy duty steel frame, a perfect choice for you to keep your pets safe and comfortable. Each bar is firmly welded to ensure the strongest sturdy construction. Double-door design with one in front and the other on top allow easy access to our pet. You can change food and water for your pet from the front door. When you want to take your pet out from the cage, the door on the top will work. The front door has double latches and top door with one, which are quite strong to protect our pet from escaping. Grate design floor allows dirties to drop down to the below tray, keep a clean environment for pets. Both of the grate floor and steel tray can be easily slide out from the bottom for easy and convenient cleaning. Besides, the cage is equipped with four rolling casters for easy moving and two of them are lockable design to avoid accidental moving.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Compare with similar items
SMONTER 42" Heavy Duty Strong Metal Dog Cage Pet Kennel Crate Playpen with Wheels, I Shape, Brown
Sliverylake XXL 42" Heavy Duty Dog Pet Cage Crate Kennel Playpen Exercise Pan w/ Swivel Wheels Tray New
ProSelect Crate Appeal Fashion Color Dog Crates for Dogs and Pets
XL Dog Crate | MidWest iCrate Double Door Folding Metal Dog Crate w/Divider Panel, Floor Protecting Feet & Leak-Proof Dog Tray | 48L x 30W x 33H Inches, XL Dog Breed, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||shangzhao||Sliverylake||BSV The Red Store||Amazon.com|
|Is Assembly Required||—||—||—||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||36.3 x 24.21 x 29.09 in||42 x 31 x 37 in||42 x 31.89 x 35.3 in||44.3 x 30.5 x 5.5 in||48 x 30 x 33 in|
|Item Weight||92.4 lbs||73 lbs||85.9 lbs||—||43 lbs|
|Number of Items||—||—||—||1||1|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But this crate? It has bested her. I know that she's chewed at the bars but there is no sign of it but slobber. It's plenty big for her and she hasn't broken out of it yet. And it's sturdy as he'll.
The top latch is a pain. I only got it done by lifting the part attached to the cage with the wrench, which was the only think I could use it for. But you can easily tighten the bolts without a wrench and they'll work. I do wish there was a door on the shorter side instead of the long side but I can't give this cage less than five stars because it kept my little monster in it.
1) The wrench that came was the wrong size and it only had a wrench on one end, which was too big.
2) The "reinforcement" bar that goes in the middle at the bottom, right below the grated steel flooring is pointless. It doesn't fit into the slot one bit. It just falls off and I don't have any idea why it wasn't welded on like the other ones. That's a big flaw and I hope I don't really need it.
3) The top latch is very, very hard to open. I have to use a hammer to get it open and the top doesn't fit right; it's crooked, and I have done everything right to set it up and tighten it correctly. I'll spray some white silicone grease to see if that helps.
4) I would not put a large dog in this full time personally like it says the Large is for, because they can't do anything except turn around and you can maybe fit in a bowl. It's big, but it's not big enough for a German Shepherd to walk around and stretch out, in my opinion. But it's okay for shorter times in the cage for transport or an hour here or there, but I wouldn't put a dog in there for 8 hours. Some people do that though, but I just like to give them more room with gates in my hallway when I'm not home if you have that option instead if that's what you're looking for a remedy. Some people don't have that option though.
Here are the good things I have to say about this cage.
1) It's quality, galvanized metal (not sure if it's steel, but it's nice and heavy so I am assuming it might be). It is made in China though.
2) The door locks twice and the top lock (which isn't easy to open because it's crooked and perhaps bent because you can see it's not fitting right) are not easy to open, which is good. I am not putting a dog or cat in here, but a smart creature I am rehabilitating that has the intellect to open latches. So I was happy it will not be able to open the latches easily because it kind of hits a fitting and prohibits it from being slid open easily.
3) I like the rollers and the two you put in the front lock so it doesn't roll by itself unless you unlock them.
4) I love the flooring because it's not easy for them to get their feet stuck in like many other bottom cages, and the this is the main reason I bought it--for the tray where I have wee wee pads UNDERNEATH the other drawer area with the tray.
5) It's solid construction that will last a very long time, for future uses on rescues, too. Overall, I would buy this again.