Lyft Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on August 24, 2017
Oddities is such a good show. Both the SF edition & the original one in NY hold a special place in my heart. From the shop owners to the sellers to the buyers... all awesome. I love weird... and this is weird. Perfect! The only thing I don't like is that the show isn't on anymore. Sad face!
on September 13, 2013
I think the most interesting character is Wednesday. I wish they would show items in the store that are interesting. Not just ones someone who walks in asks about. The more odd the better. I also like the factoids in between what would be the commercial breaks. Watching shows with Amazon is nice that you don't get commercials. Next time I am in San Francisco, I will have to check out the store. If anything, just to say I have been there.
on December 4, 2016
I was in this episode LOL! This was a fun show to be on and watch!
on January 26, 2014
I have watched the original Oddities and found it quite interesting. The addition to a very peculiar city adds to the flavor. Although not a show for all, for those open the experience will not disappoint. Discover it for yourself!
on July 23, 2014
Interesting show!
on March 3, 2016
I wish this show was still on! I love both Oddities shows
on September 4, 2013
I love this show!!! Not just for the Goth at heart, this show explores our history of medical and natural histories. I love to make my 6 six year old watch it with me. We both learn a lot.
on November 14, 2013
I thought this show was amazing I love to watch oddities New York and I felt like this one is a great twin to that if you love crazy antiques you will love this show
on December 5, 2013
It's all staged. A friend of mine was on it and told me that most of what was on his episode was fake.