- Paperback: 116 pages
- Publisher: AuthorHouse Publishing (June 14, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1456782738
- ISBN-13: 978-1456782733
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.3 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 3.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (9 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,337,330 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
A Walk On The Other Side: A Young Woman's Near Death Experiences That Prove The Continuity Of Life After Death Paperback – June 14, 2011
|New from||Used from|
About the Author
Charmaine Maeer was born into a spiritually minded family and was allowed to express her natural gifts of clairvoyance and healing from a young age. After many traumas in her life time she now helps other people through her spiritual work in her home town of Dudley UK.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
No one has ever died and come back to show we do live on and we have a reason to live. I am crying as I write this for I am touched by what she has done.
Thank you Charmaine