- File Size: 877 KB
- Print Length: 31 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: January 16, 2014
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00HYJO7TK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #680,288 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Walk Yourself Skinny: Lose Weight Without Dieting or Starving and Even Eat Your Favorite Foods! (Lose Weight, Burn Fat Walking, Weight Loss And Get Thin Series) Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I got it when the author offered it for free on Amazon. Worth reading.
Good stuff..happy I found these tips and ideas
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This book is not long but it is full of common sense information that can inspire you to walk off the weight. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Angela C
What I particularly liked about this book was a section for beginner walkers and an advanced walking regimen, which would better suit me. Read morePublished 23 months ago by Gavin
Don't bother. If you know that you must burn more calories than you consume in order to lose weight, you know everything in this book. Read morePublished 24 months ago by Elizabeth
Never received! I really don't remember ordering it though.Published on October 6, 2014 by Linda K Stevens
Great book for someone who doesn't already have knowledge of walking to lose weight. Good refresher for those who haven't exercised in a while.Published on August 22, 2014 by DDavis
Worth reading it and even more following the easy instructions.
Helped me to exercise mor to reach my weight loss goal.
There is no new science here. These are the same recommendations I've been reading about for years. Start easy and work your way up to higher intensity. Read morePublished on May 28, 2014 by Donna Wilson
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Weight Loss
- Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Walking
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Health, Fitness & Dieting
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Loss
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Diets & Weight Loss > Diets > Weight Maintenance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Exercise & Fitness > Walking