|Item Weight||65 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16 x 44 x 23 inches|
|Item model number||AZ44CSBL|
|Assembled Height||23 inches|
|Assembled Width||16 inches|
|Assembled Length||44 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Walker Edison Cortez Wood TV Console, Black
|Price:||$135.88 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Want this professionally assembled?
- Service provided by a local pro
- Assembly of 1 TV stand per product instructions
- Please allow an assembly window of 1-2 hours
- Moving the TV stand to a new room is not included
- Pro will contact you within 1 business day to schedule
- Kick back and only pay when the job is done
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Book the service directly on Amazon
- Receive confirmation within 1 business day
- Backed by Amazon's Happiness Guarantee
- Features open and concealed storage
- 44" stand supports TVs up to 48"
- Measures 44" W x 16" D x 23.5" T
- High-grade MDF construction with durable laminate
- Ships ready to build with step-by-step instructions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Walker Edison 44 inch Wood TV Console
Built to support TVs up to 48 inch, this console is a necessity for your home's entertainment. Unit measures 44 inch W x 16 inch D x 24 inch H and boasts a 250 pound weight capacity.
Features a spacious, open top shelf perfect for housing DVD players and cable boxes. Its concealed cabinet provides ample storage space for games and movies to help you maintain a tidy entertaining space.
Crafted from high-grade MDF with a durable textured laminate available in a rich black or traditional brown finish to fit your home décor. Unit comes ready to assemble with step-by-step instructions.
- Stylish, traditional design
- Supports TVs up to 48 inch or 250 pounds
- Open and concealed storage space
- Cable management system
- High-grade MDF with laminate
- Available in black or brown
- 44 inch W x 16 inch D x 24 inch H
- Comes ready to assemble
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Walker Edison Cortez Wood TV Console, Black
WE Furniture 58-Inch Wood TV Console, Black B007CGQC1Q
Walker Edison Coronado TV Console, Black B0023RT9PU
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||MDF And High-Grade Pvc||MDF, Laminate||Wood||Wood|
|Dimensions||23 inches x 16 inches x 44 inches||24 inches x 16 inches x 58 inches||23 inches x 16 inches x 44 inches||25.35 inches x 18.98 inches x 47.17 inches|
|Item Weight||65 pounds||70 pounds||64 pounds||99 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
2. The screws to the door handles are too short. It's beyond me why companies simply buy materials and don't ensure they work. You can buy longer screws or you can do what I did..........Use a drill bit on the inside of the doors, so you can sink the screws a bit. A little depth does the trick.
3. If your receiver is taller than 6", then you can't slide it in from the front side. What a goof too, as most receivers are over 6" tall. See #5.
4. If your DVD player is too deep then that won't fit either. See #5.
5. Leave the top back panel off. This way your DVD player will fit and you can slide the receiver onto the shelf from the rear. The shelf provides approx. 8.5" of height. It's better with the panel off anyway, because your components can breathe, and there won't be excessive pressure on the wires/cables. Plus it's easier to add your wiring. You won't see the back anyway, because this stand sits low and all you'll see are your components. Your TV receiver will fit on top of your DVD player.
Speak of which, I almost glued both sides of the dowels, but chose not to, as I'd be in trouble if I had to take it apart for some reason. Good thing too, because I was able to remove the top and slide the back panel off. There's no reason to glue both sides of the dowels, and I suggest you don't.
6. The quality is decent, and it looks nice. One of the doors hangs a bit low, but you have to be looking for it. Be careful not to nic this.Read more ›
Now for the assembly: I am a small woman and put it together by myself. First gather patience and count all the parts, including the frame pieces. While putting it together I found that one piece, essentially ornamental, was not drilled properly. Customer service seems good and replacements can be ordered on line (free). Leaving that piece off, I assembled the rest with two sizes of Phillips head screwdrivers. All the hardware was present. Still waiting (next day) for the replacement piece, which I made sure is not essential to install before something else, so I'll add it when it arrives.
Suggestion: Disregard instructions that say to insert the cam locks into the holes first, as it is much easier to join parts and then insert and lock the cam locks. Apply glue sparingly, though there is plenty of it furnished. Make sure dowels are sunk into the holes fully. Also make sure the parts fit tightly together before locking the cam locks. Screws will strip easily, so be careful. Ignore the step where it says to put the top on before the cabinet doors - it's easier to install the doors before the top. The top is the heaviest part and as mentioned, the finish is easily damaged in case the cabinet needs to be laid down to do the doors, and it is easier to install the doors with the cabinet lying on the back. I used one of the foam packing pieces on the floor to protect the finish.
While it did take all day for me to assemble this, I proceeded slowly and carefully and ended up with an attractive cabinet that suits my needs quite well.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
After putting this together as per the instructions, it's still not sturdy. You should definitely use a hand drill for stability but other than that I like it.Published 5 days ago by Ashley Fields
It's a little flimsy. Some of the parts kept falling out when you moved the unit. Parts that were suppose to lock the connections in. Read morePublished 12 days ago by Brenda Dockery
Got this to hold my 50" LCD. It fit perfect on it. Putting these kits together are always a bit tricky. The holes were drilled correctly which is a major part. Read morePublished 25 days ago by BansheeBriar
Assembly is a pain in the private sweaty body organs! But once assembled it is sturdy and good looking.Published 26 days ago by Arzhang Ashkan
This is the best TV stand I've ever seen!! It's built very well and looks great!!Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Quite a nice looking piece. I would say that having two people available to assemble this is a must. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Grumpy Guy
Great table that fits our big screen tv perfectly. Love the room space for items not visible due to doors. Great buy. Easy assembly.Published 4 months ago by Brenndy
This was a very nice stand for our 48 inch TV. Was ok to put together. Took longer than we thought to assemble.Published 5 months ago by CGDCR51