Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3-Year Furniture Protection Planfrom Warrantech
- Includes parts and labor coverage for mechanical and electrical failures after your product's warranty expires.
- Plan Terms and Conditions sent via email within hours of completing your purchase, please look for an email from "Amazon Support" If you do not receive.
- Provides nationwide repair support as per the Terms and Conditions. If your product can't be repaired, an Amazon Gift Card will be provided.
- Includes free shipping for covered claims, no hidden fees, easy online or over the phone claim process, cancel at any time.
- See Product Description for details including limitations and what is not covered.
Walker Edison Soreno 3-Piece Corner Desk, Black with Black Glass
- Low Return Rate: 47% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 85% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "glass computer desk"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Polished and beveled, tempered safety glass
- Sturdy steel frame with powder coat finish
- Includes sliding keyboard trey and CPU stand
- Measures 51" W x 20" D x 29 " H (51" overall depth)
- Ships ready to build with step-by-step instructions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Walker Edison Soreno Corner Computer Desk
- Polished and beveled, tempered safety glass.
- Durable steel frame with powder coat finish.
- Sliding keyboard tray can be mounted on either side.
- Can separate into two desks.
- Space-saving L-shape design.
- CPU stand included.
- 51 W x 20 D x 29 H inches (Overall Depth: 51 inches).
Unfettered by excessive drawers and shelves, the simple design of this three-piece corner desk exudes sophistication.
Desk includes two 21-inch deep rectangular desktops and a quarter-circle shaped desktop, all join together to give you an abundant work space.
Crafted from beveled tempered safety glass and powder coated steel legs for a durable, long lasting desk. Includes an autonomous CPU stand and a sliding keyboard tray that can be mounted on either side of the desk.
This contemporary desk offers a sleek modern design crafted with durable steel and thick tempered safety glass. The L-shape provides a corner wedge for more space and the design creates a look that is both attractive and simple. Flexible configuration options allow you to mount the keyboard tray on either side of the desk. Also included are a universal autonomous CPU stand and a sliding keyboard tray. This desk compliments any room and is a great addition to any home office.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It currently supports over 100 lbs of monitors and massive vesa monitor stand (since July 2015). Cable management is a bit tricky, since this is a very "open" design (see my photos). In its life, it has been disassembled, moved across the country, and reassembled. It also supported, at a time, a 25 pound UPS and an equally heavy desktop on the left and right glass (in addition to the monitors). A 10 pound cat walks all over it too.
To view larger photos, open the review (https://www.amazon.com/review/RB0TEXACKJC9R). Hover over the image and a "bigger" image will float/pop up. Over over that "bigger" image, right-click, and select "open in new tab". There are currently 10 photos. If photos are missing, it's Amazon's fault (wait and refresh).
*Looks modern, sleek, and very professional
*Sturdy design despite streamlined (very thin) limbs and supports
*Plenty of clearance for my legs and shins (I'm 5' 11"). I kick the wall behind the desk before I come near the cross beams
*Supports multiple monitors and desktop computers without concern of collapsing.
*Provides a surprisingly large amount of work area.
*Glass edges are angled to prevent scraping of limbs and chipping of the glass.
*Extra of each screw in case of defects.
*Superb packing. I ordered from walmart and my girlfriend from amazon. Both boxes looked like they had been dragged behind the truck upon delivery. No damage was found when we opened what remained of the box.
*Assembly is pretty speedy. Took an hour without a drill and 20 minutes with one. Keep in mind I had already assembled one when I busted out the drill. I'd expect around a half hour for anyone with a drill reading the directions the first time through.
*Phone number and website are provided on front of assembly instructions in case anything is lost, broken, or flat out missing.
*No built in options for cable management. Invest in some zip ties if that's a must.
*Limbs are all hollow. Saves on weight (and your back during assembly) but allows you to punch bolts through if you aren't careful.
*No options to install drawers, a hutch, or a small cupboard. It is what it is.
*You will have styrofoam everywhere when you're done, but at least your glass won't be broken.
*The keyboard tray is TINY. It fits a large wired keyboard with number pad and has about an inch of glass to spare. Your mouse and keyboard will be living separate lives from now on.
*You will at the very least need a philips head screw driver. I'm sincerely hoping that's not a deal breaker for anyone.
*Every part is conveniently labeled with a sticker. The sticker cannot be conveniently removed, especially the large square one on the keyboard glass. You may need a razor blade to remove the stickers on the glass, or cover it up with your keyboard.
*Glass tops are all held in place by suction cups
*Directions don't indicate you can decide which side has the keyboard. Simply swap parts 2 and 4 for part 6 during assembly.
*Directions have you build keyboard tray AFTER attaching keyboard support to desk. This means you assemble it from BENEATH the desk. Do the keyboard assembly part of step 5 and 6 immediately after step 2. You'll be glad you did.
*A drill speeds assembly up tremendously, but keep in mind the hollow limbs. I recommend drilling 95% of the way, and manually tightening with included allen wrench the remaining 5%.
*The provided PC tower holder is supposed to go under the desk. That's fine if you don't mind it sucking up all the dust, hair, and debris on your floor (yay clean floors!). The corner piece of glass can easily support a 15 lb PC tower.
We bought these desks to provide enough space on each for multiple monitors, a desktop PC, and an xbox. They delivered with a bit of space to spare.
As you can see from the picture I uploaded, you probably will want some zip ties if you're putting electronics on these desks.
Most recent customer reviews
DO NOT trust the kayboard tray glass suction cups.Read more