|Item Weight||2.72 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 6 x 5 inches|
|Item model number||245-1138|
|Exterior||Engine Management (1600)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||245-1138|
|OEM Part Number||19748 86-50040 197-6040 214-4238 MAS0265 5S2954 74-50040 4M-1150 5S5635 SU7129 64-1826 MF21145 838-920 MA234 221145 64-1790 SU6401 917-816 AF10136, 2W9312B579AB L3K913215 L3K9132159U 2W9312B579AC 22680AA310 2220446020 32005985 LNE1620CB LNE1620CA 22680AA31A 22680AA210|
|Cover Included||Mass Air Flow Sensor|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $8.15 shipping
3-Year Auto Parts Protection Planfrom Assurant
- PLAN STARTS: Plans start date of purchase. Coverage for mechanical breakdowns begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- COVERAGE DETAIL: 100% functional parts and labor included on products used for normal use, including mechanical and electrical failures, for parts purchased on Amazon within the last 30 days.
- PLAN BENEFITS: $0 deductible and no hidden fees. Fully transferable if bought as a gift. Not valid on auto parts purchased for commercial use.
- FILING A CLAIM: Easy claims process online 24/7. Visit assurant360claims.com. We’ll fix it, replace it or send you an Amazon gift card up to the price you paid for your product.
- HOW TO CANCEL: Cancel anytime, full refund within the first 30 days (less any claims paid). To cancel, visit "Your Orders" on Amazon.com and click "Return or Replace Item" next to the protection plan.
Walker Products 245-1138 Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Walker Products Mass Airflow ( MAF ) sensor measures the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies
- MAF Sensor sends information collected to the onboard computer
- The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered
- Symptoms of failure MAF include poor starting, engine surging, engine stalling, a check engine light, and no-start conditions. Sensors are non-serviceable, replace sensors that are non-functional
- OEM Part Number: 19748 86-50040 197-6040 214-4238 MAS0265 5S2954 74-50040 4M-1150 5S5635 SU7129 64-1826 MF21145 838-920 MA234 221145 64-1790 SU6401 917-816 AF10136
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Compare with similar items
Walker Products 245-1095 Mass Air Flow Sensor
Delphi AF10442 Mass Air Flow Sensor
Spectra Premium MA200 Mass Air Flow
Walker Products 245-1067 Mass Air Flow Sensor Assembly
Spectra Premium MA324 Mass Air Flow Sensor
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CALIFORNIA WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Mass airflow sensors measure the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies and sends this information to the onboard computer. The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered. Symptoms of failure include poor starting, engine surging, engine stalling, a check engine light, and no-start conditions. Sensors are non-serviceable, replace sensors that are non-functional. Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946. Today Walker is one of the largest, privately owned manufacturers of fuel system components and engine sensors, and has served the needs of the worldwide automotive aftermarket. We are committed to supplying products manufactured to meet or exceed OEM standards and specifications. This effort is backed by our own manufacturing, product management and engineering staff to ensure it is maintained and accurate in the production of quality parts, vehicle applications, instruction sheets and technical support. Our products include Carburetor and Fuel Injection Repair Kits, Oxygen Sensors and other Engine Management products such as Throttle Position Sensors, Cam and Crankshaft Sensors, Fuel Injectors, Spark Plug Wires and Gaskets. As an ISO 9001: 2015/TS16949 certified company, we are committed to supplying the highest quality products. Vehicle Fitment: Jaguar Vanden Plas 2003-1999, XJ8 2003-1999, XK8 2002-1999, Mazda 3 2013-2007, 6 2006, CX-7 2012-2007, CX-9 2007, Saab 9-2X 2006-2005, Subaru B9 Tribeca 2007-2006, Baja 2006-2004, Forester 2008-2004, Impreza 2007-2002, Legacy 2009-2004, Outback 2009-2004, Tribeca 2014-2008
From the manufacturer
Mass airflow sensors ( MAF ) measure the amount of air by weight through changing voltages or frequencies and sends this information to the onboard computer. The computer uses this and other inputs to calculate the correct amount of fuel delivered. Walker Products began supplying the fuel system needs of the automotive industry in 1946.
More about the Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor
Mass Air Flow Sensors are constructed with the strictest standards for quality and up-to-date technology. They are made with reliable and dependable materials to deliver consistent and reliable engine Performance in extreme temperatures. Direct replacement will restore your air intake system to optimal performance.
Symptoms of failure include poor starting, engine surging, engine stalling, a check engine light, and no-start conditions. Sensors are non-serviceable, replace sensors that are non-functional.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Replacing this piece of garbage with a higher quality sensor has solved the problem.
Excellent product, excellent value. Don't spend your money on overpriced competitors.
Got this for a 2005 Baja Turbo that has been suffering random rich/lean fuel swings. One time last week it died out while driving on the freeway running way to rich and backfiring, then ran fine again a minute later. Has no engine codes but could likely be failing maf or O2 sensor. Had a maf fail in another subaru and it took along time of running poorly before it finally set a code for maf performance.
Update June 2018: So a little over a year after purchase, this part failed. Still, think its worth it as the OEM is $190, so I can buy this 4 more times before it comes close that price. My OEM one failed after 2 years before I purchased this one.
Two days already running and happy to no longer have a check engine light on!