Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 65 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 116 reviews
on April 30, 2013
As many have posted here we also received cookies that were broken. In our tin more than half were broken. INSIDE THE TIN are two trays of cookies, each tray separately wrapped. In one tray we had mostly whole cookies but about 1/3 were broken. The other tray had only one sad little Scotty unbroken. The cookies were not just broken...they were a mess with some having been broken in six pieces or more.

I bought this item on a "Gold Box" promo because I wanted the tin and hubby likes the cookies. Would have been embarrassed to give as a gift. Won't be buying them again.
on April 9, 2013
Bought two of these, one for me and one as a gift, because of the Scottie tins. The tins are gorgeous, but the cookies in mine arrived all broken! (Haven't seen what the ones in the other tin look like yet.) They appeared to be carefully packed, in foil packets inside the tin, with bubble-wrap spacers in the carton, but...

Of course the cookies still taste good, like any Walkers Shortbread, but if you're buying them for the Scottie-shaped cookies themselves... buyers beware!
on December 27, 2012
The cookies came in time for Christmas, so Yay! But there were several broken cookies in the pack. Headless Scotties are not as cute as whole ones.
on December 10, 2012
I love the tin and love Walkers shortbread and was very excited about ordering these but was very disappointed when I opened them. Only six out of the 18 cookies are not broken. Next time I will buy them locally or from the manufacturer directly. The cookies themselves are very cute, it was just very disappointing that so many of them were broken. I could understand one or two but 2/3 of them? Not good. Not sure if it was the manufacturer's fault or the shipping or what. There were two sleeves individually wrapped but when I opened them (and gently I might add), I was sad to see how many were broken.
on January 8, 2014
I bought this Santa Claus Walkers Shortbread Tin as a Christmas gift for my husband who loves these cookies. Walkers shortbread is absolutely the best on the market, and is as good as those I make using an old Scottish recipe. The Santa Claus shaped cookies lived up to their reputation and quickly were consumed before Christmas since I was unable to keep this gift a secret until Christmas day. The Santa Claus tin was displayed as a Christmas ornament and will be used as a holiday decoration for years to come.

I have purchased many Walkers Shortbread assortments including the ones that come in a special container such as the truck and the Christmas tree tins. Never have I been disappointed with this shortbread, and I highly recommend this Santa Claus Walkers Shortbread Tin.
on May 1, 2013
As most of the other reviewers have said, the cookies arrived broken and headless!...I am glad I did not give this as a gift..additionally, they are too pricey for what you get...that's my honest opinion...will probably not buy again at full price...maybe for half the price and for myself.,,never as a gift as the cookies are flavorful in-spite of being broken!
on February 23, 2016
Walkers is so fastidious.
Not only is their shortbread BuTERLICIOUS!
They package the shortbread in vacuum foil pouches INSIDE the designer tins!
This keeps the tins clean, the shortbread FRESH and DELICIOUS.
Worth the price (in my opinion) but then, I know how expensive it is to make your own shortbread AND I Am a Tin Collector =)
FYI they ARE shaped as "Scottie" Dogs and are all plain shortbread
on April 20, 2013
I got these for my wife because she loves Scotties. I'll take Walker Shortbread Cookies in any sort of package but I admit, I do love the tins they come in. I can make it through the spring and summer without my Walker's cookies, but by the end of the summer I have to stock up. There's no way I can make it through autumn and the holiday season without a few tins of these. Great cookies, and the scotty dog shaped cookies always cheer up anyone you share them with. They're also perfect after dinner with some Sherbet or Sorbet.
on February 28, 2014
As usual, Walkers Shortbread is tasty and buttery. I love the darling little metal containers they have every year. I'm getting quite a collection. But fancy tin or not, the contents are worth every penny. Scottish shortbread is a delight on the tongue, a pleasure for the mouth, and a welcome addition to the tummy. If you've never had real Scottish shortbread, I suggest you try them, but be prepared to get addicted to them. You may find yourself hoarding them for those special "me" times. Enjoy.
on August 31, 2015
I only purchased this for the scottie dogs on the red plaid, for sentimental reasons. It took me back to my childhood. Scottie dogs were a popular decorative design way back then, and the tin reminded me of the school lunch boxes we used to carry. As for the shortbread; well, I knew that would be good--come on, Walkers--it's the best after from homemade!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.