Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 11-20 of 271 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 335 reviews
on July 20, 2017
Delicious! The best on the market, and authentic.
on October 13, 2016
The best ever
This is not s marinade
It has the consistantcy of relish
Nice flavor.. but it packs some heat!
on July 11, 2017
This stuff is amazing. I mix it with a little bit of EVOO and spread on it meat!
on March 25, 2017
Wow what can I say I love it and talk about spicy it so good. Thank you so much for this amazing sauce
on August 21, 2016
I have used this product for years, Please note do not add extra product. It will get too hot! I love hot food. Follow directions. If you don't love it hot, use less than directed. I received the product in two days.Service was excellent.
on August 30, 2011
I first brought this home from one of three trips to Jamaica, and it is most emphatically the real deal. Hot to the point of masochism, but throttle back a little on the amount and you catch the tremendous complexity of the flavors; the scallions mellow and deepen the Scotch bonnet pepper assault. As good as it gets; I go through 3-month periods in which it gets added to sandwiches, omelets, egg salad, tuna salad and nearly everything else that's worth preparing. Great marinade for a filet: teaspoon of jerk seasoning, tablespoon each of Worcestershire sauce, Asian sesame oil, red wine vinegar. Give it a day or two and pop on the grill or grill pan. Repeat as needed.
on March 1, 2016
I love this item i wanted to buy a bigger bottle I decided to try this item. The item came package appropriately and on time. It truly gives you a great taste no need for any other seasoning just rum this on let your meats marinate over night it is better when grilled.
on March 18, 2012
In my opinion this is the best and only seasoning to buy for jerking your meats, it is spicy, easy to use and the absolute authentic jerk seasoning I will swear by. I have used this on all types of chicken and some other meats, I would not reccomend this for fish,unless you are going to pan sear the fish, fish is too delicate for this, try their marinade instead. This seasonig is not for the faint of heart, it is very hot and spicy just the way i like it. Try this only if you like your food hot and spicy, the seasoning works very well on the grill.
on March 23, 2014
I started jerking food about 3 months ago.

I love it, made some awesome dishes (like jerk pork loin and chicken thighs, even salmon).

This is great and spicy. I marinate my meats with it 24 - 48 hours ahead of time. Sometimes I even make slits in the meat so the jerk can seep bone deep. It's gotta be awesome on the grill too.

Please, just buy it. If you're into spicy food, you won't regret it.
on May 6, 2016
Tastes great. If you enjoy Jerk chicken and need to make it at home, this is a great alternative. Of course, having a home made recipe is the ideal way to make your Jamaican Jerk chicken, but having this is def. a time saver.