Walkin' Drag Bag for Paralyzed Pets
|Price:||$32.97 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$21.98 (40%)|
- Size Small for dogs that weigh between 10-19 lbs
- Great for protecting the chest and limbs
- Prevents abrasions and sores caused by scraping against carpets, floors, and rough surfaces
- Keeps bedding and blankets dry
- Mesh Panel for ventilation
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
To Get the Best Fit:
Size Small measures 14.5” from the elastic waistband to the end of the bag and is recommended for pets 10-19lbs. Not all dogs or other pets within a specific breed are the same size. Please use the measurement diagram supplied on this page to determine the proper size before making your purchase. If you have any questions about sizing or which product to choose for your pet, send us a message; we will be happy to assist you.
Features & Benefits:
- Great for protecting the chest and limbs.
- Prevents abrasions and sores caused by scraping against carpets, floors, and rough surfaces.
- Keeps bedding and blankets dry.
- Mesh panel for ventilation.
- Machine washable, hang dry.
- Made of durable nylon.
- Comes in blue.
“My dog is incontinent; would the Drag Bag work for her?”
Most dogs and pets using the Drag Bag are incontinent. A diaper easily fits inside the Drag Bag. The Drag Bag helps contain the diaper and adds an extra layer of protection between your pet and furniture, bedding, and other surfaces.
“Can the Drag Bag be used outside?”
Yes, it can. However, heavy outdoor use can create additional wear on the Drag Bag, depending on the terrain. Customers often use it even in snow!
Walkin' Drag Bag:
Walkin' Drag Bag for paralyzed pets is designed for dogs and other pets to use in the home and outdoors when they are not using a wheelchair or other mobility device.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?