- File Size: 261 KB
- Print Length: 70 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Storm House; 1 edition (June 28, 2015)
- Publication Date: June 28, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B010MSA7NO
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#662,535 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #1574 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- #3439 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- #6933 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
Walking After Midnight: A gripping suspense thriller with a shocking twist Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The better part began w the guy who's hurt and when die, just that short page. Jean, as a main character is very incomplete, a 1/3 of a character not well crafted .
The story talks about (Jean) a strong woman & part of the history, but in an empty diner the character doesn't had a way to fully develop. More secondary characters will be better.
Not because is horror or suspense, thriller, etc. means few characters. The plot, is weak, bleak and really, really needs more hard work.
A history from a forgotten past who really feels forced to create a story to placed bland characters, a man with a story who doesn't attract the attention, a psycho?
Until the end you know there's one more? Ah....not easy to try and placed each piece of the puzzle.
There're bits and pieces, characters in & out without connect all over that you had to match to create a story.
The mind of "Anthony" is just a voice-over but not substance in the character. Norma is like a chick running around chickens, move or not. Go to the police or hospital? Who knows her mind wander in all directions.
In all, the characters are really uni-dimensional doesn't had any depth. Needs a complete revision with characters well define, not uni-dimensional. A plot & strong ?. Now, is at fault to present a line story.
I BUY this book & later received this book from the author for free in exchange for an honest review. I'm very honest with my Reviews, not only for me, the author or other readers.
How an author know when did something good or need improvement?. How another reader believe in my review? If I didn't read the book, I don't Review.
If the book is good, Review. If the book isn't good, Review. With that we all benefit, readers, authors & readers searching for something new or special.
My opinions are my own.
This story is fraught with tension and right until the end I didn't make the connections. The characters, for all that the story was brief, felt three dimensional. If you want a quick, dark read, this is your book.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Crime Fiction > Murder
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Suspense
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Crime