- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Eicher Goodearth Ltd. ; supported by Ministry of Tourism, Govt. of India (August 6, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8190060163
- ISBN-13: 978-8190060165
- Product Dimensions: 9 x 4.6 x 0.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.6 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 3.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,169,185 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Walking with the Buddha - Buddhist Pilgrimages in India Hardcover – August 6, 1999
Wiley Summer Savings Event.
Save up to 40% during Wiley's Summer Savings Event. Learn more.
Top Customer Reviews
I would suggest carrying the 13-page travel data section, leaving the rest at home, and picking up Middle Land, Middle Way: A Pilgrim's Guide to the Buddha's India as a companion volume. Written by an Australian monk, this 1992 guide includes chapter-length descriptions of 16 Buddhist pilgrimage sites and monuments in India and Nepal as they exit today, as well as historical descriptions from Buddhist pilgrims of the 4th, 7th, 13th, and 19th centuries.
this book is great for souvenir.