Spring Deals Automotive Best Books of the Month New-season heels nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Fire TV Stick: $29.99. Offer ends 3/26/18 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18SW_gno

on November 26, 2013
it is worst game i've ever played.
i was expecting more shooting but it is mostly talking to other npc.
save your money!
44 comments|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 5, 2013
For me, THIS is what a good adventure game should be like! Can I have more like this, please? They don't all have to be zombies and such...but the flow of this game is just superior! Highest rating possible.
on December 12, 2013
IF you're looking for a hack-n-slash zombie game...this isn't it. I recommend Dead Island or a few others.

But, if you want a really engrossing video game that plays much more like a story than a game. This is it. Now, I realize that sounds bad..and honestly, there are a lot of games that if presented this way would be just totally worthless.

But, with this one. I found myself sitting down for 3 hour chunks, playing through. Having a beer and enjoying it almost like reading the comic or watching the show. It really is the BEST story I've ever been through in a video game.

Art looks very similar to the Comics so if you're familiar with them this will be familiar and cool to see in "action".

Game is engrossing, fun and beautiful. You can tell the focus wasn't on the game-play necessarily, but that isn't a bad thing in this case. Game-play is cool, but is more of a "choose-your-adventure" type of decision making and less of.. "Which type of blunt object will look the coolest bashing these zombies heads in?"

Not at all what I was expecting, so if you just want carnage, go elsewhere. But, being one that often skips cut-scenes, etc. I was amazed at how deeply pulled into the story I became within the first 5 - 10 mintues.

Each episode takes about 2-3 hours or so of casual playing and has great replay ability.

The choices you have to make effect who you have in your group in later episodes. Great stuff.
on February 23, 2015
I really enjoyed this game, the characters are well defined and the plot is character driven. The action is mostly very easy when in difficult (combat/escape) situations, but sometimes you need to figure out what step might be needed. I used YouTube to determine the steps needed. But I found that almost always putting the burden on Lee to save the day (or he dies) was irritatingly unfair. And his always being blamed when things didn't work out as good as possible he was blamed and when things went perfectly he often doesn't get the credit. In spite of this I'm looking (hoping) for another Walking
Dead game, maybe this year, 2015.
on December 2, 2014
If there is a Telltale game you have to own, aside from the whole Sam&Max series, it would have to be The Walking Dead, and Season 2 is great too! Though I like Season 1 more, and if you like these games I can assure that you will love The Wolf Among Us.
on December 26, 2013
I got this game on sale and it included the expansion that I haven't tried out yet, but I would have paid much more for this game had I known how amazing it was. While I was never scared I loved the feel of the game and the fact that while it is a point and click game, it seems like I have much more control. I am very excited to beat this game and start working on season 2!
on January 16, 2014
If you like first person shooters or the next big MMO, this game is NOT for you!

Now, if you enjoy a good dark zombie story told in a comic like art style with sometimes clunky controls, Tell Tale games really delivers with this one.
on March 27, 2014
I have been unable to use it.. The Steam platform to play it in has failed miserably; a total failure. I don't know if it's just the Steam platform, the game, or a combination. Very displeased and disappointed.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 9, 2014
Starts a bit slow but this game gets good. Wish there was a bit more action but this isn't that type of game, story was great and there are plenty of surprises worth finding about in this
on October 15, 2015
Hello I'm interested in getting this game as I have recently bought a new laptop what do I need to do before downloading since I'm not really much of a gamer but would like this game?
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.