Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

Showing 1-10 of 37 reviews(4 star). See all 442 reviews
on September 21, 2016
As reluctant as I was to start watching, I must say I *might* be addicted after only one episode. My adult daughter wants me to watch it because "it is so much more than scary zombies!" If I close my eyes during some gross parts, it looks like maybe I'll be hooked. If nothing else, it will give my daughter and I something new to talk about! :) Now if I can just convince her to watch BREAKING BAD!!
10 people found this helpful
on December 1, 2012
I bought the bluray based on the Black Friday sale and the high ratings that the show received. I am glad that I made the purchase. I thoroughly enjoyed the series.

The zombies makeup are extremely well done. There were definitely no corners cut here on the special effect budget. There is also an engaging storyline along the required shoot em ups that one expects from the genre. I can't wait to get season 2. Horror picture fans will not be disappointed and even the casual horror picture fans may find the series engaging. Very well done indeed.
on August 9, 2016
This season must be good, it got me hooked. Never missed an episode :)
2 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2014
Why is it so difficult to understand that survival takes a communal effort? They are facing extinction and what is the primary concern?: These are my tools, do not use them; this is my wife, my property, my children - do not touch them. Just like life in our world - things are coming unglued before our very eyes and all that matters is - more! More violence, more toys, bigger cars, more oil, plastics, more debt. Maybe the message is that we are incapable of the type of change that can create a balanced harmonious world and society even in face of obvious and total destruction.
2 people found this helpful
on May 14, 2017
Ok
on March 2, 2016
So my son convinced me to watch an episode of WD as this would not be on my watchlist. Needless to say we are on episode 6 and we're looking forward to the next
on June 21, 2013
I decided to start watching this show to see what all the fuss was about. I was not prepared for how bloody and gruesome it was going to be. However, you do get a bit desensitized after watching the 50th zombie get its head blown off. The story here is what makes this good. There is great character development and you really care what happens to them. Every show ends with you wanting to watch the next one. We've watched 3 shows in a row because of the cliffhanger endings. Overall, if you can get past the gore it's a great show.
on March 2, 2017
ok
on April 28, 2012
I barely watched the first episode for Season 1, and i gotta say simply magnificent. The story is good, there's a lot of suspense, keeps you thinking between "yes" and "no"

I bought the season 1 HD (Amazon Instant Video), and i have to say some scenes are not so HD like. And yes, i do have a fast internet connection. I experience scuffs in a couple of scenes. My only explanation would be if by HD, this shows it in 720p, and not 1080. For the most part though, the show will grab your attention and those scuffy HD scenes may not bug you.
on March 21, 2014
to me this was a good series to watch to kill time,i really didn't get to involvedpersonally feeling for the characters but it was interesting enough to keep my attention,making a whole series on zombies is quite hard but amc pulled it off