Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Amazon's Choice Computers Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts Book House Cleaning siliconvalley siliconvalley siliconvalley  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 63 reviews
on January 13, 2015
Loved the game but was surprised that once each episode was done, couldn't go back and replay it. I purchased the game on line and thought I owned it. My husband couldn't open it so he could play it. You would have to buy it again and download it. Never bought a game that I could repeat or another person could sign on play. Won't purchase thru Telltale games again - will wait, hopefully, for the PC DVD version.
on December 18, 2013
I preordered this game through Amazon, which does not in fact give you a steam code, but a code to use through telltale's website. Nonetheless I was excited to play it as soon as it came out, so i downloaded it off the telltale website. The authentication as soon as you start the game requires you to make and sign in with a telltale account, but there have been HUGE server issues, which leaves me with no game to play for a second day now as the game can't connect to telltale's servers to authenticate a game i preordered. Support of the telltale forums has said to just be patient, but I find it unacceptable that people on Steam have already been playing since yesterday and pirated copies have already made their way around. I'll update when the issues are fixed but for now AVOID THIS VERSION
88 comments| 43 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 23, 2014
Game's great, but this is NOT A STEAM PRODUCT!!!! Fortunately, it can be downloaded on both PC and MAC with the Telltale DRM. Still I wish Amazon would do more business with Steam so I can purchase through Amazon and keep all my games in Steam.
on October 17, 2014
I had trouble installing the game, but with the Amazon help center. I found I had to use another browser other than "Chrome" for the redeem code to work. I used Internet Explorer and the redeeming code worked.
on December 19, 2013
This game is downloaded via Telltale's DRM/ Website. As of right now it's not currently working. I would recommend anybody look else where until this is working. I had written a more detailed review but Amazon.com rejected it and won't post it. I feel morally obligated to let others know that (at this time) it is not a viable place to purchase the second season of the Walking dead telltale game. I will update this when Telltale gets their website working. For now consider holding off or looking elsewhere.

Edit: Well since the DRM hasn't been working Amazon made an one-time exception and rescinded their no refund policy on this item, considering the circumstances. I have decided that I will purchase this game after all of the season is released and the game is fixed. I'm disappointed in Telltale (With their DRM for PC) dropped the ball on this one. Many other options are available, such as Xbox, PS3, Steam, etc. Thank goodness for Amazon realizing that Telltale was at fault here and refunding my purchase of a game that couldn't be played.
on March 5, 2014
This season started out awesome with episode one... There have been some great improvements to the user interface as a game product: the integrated mini-games and challenges and a deepening appreciation for the gutsy survivalist packed into our tiny heroine. It's only the wait between Episodes 1 and 2. It has literally been several weeks and there isn't even a peep of a press release, tweet or otherwise to hint when (IF?) the next installment for our game will hit their download servers. I worry that I'll lose the edge of enthusiasm as the plot from our current episode slips from my short term memories...
on January 12, 2015
Alright, so, I played the first game on the ps3, and I ended up bawling my eyes out.

This is no different. I am currently on a raft in my own home, stranded in a sea of my own tears.

Why would you do this.

But it's seriously a very, very good game, well-written, amazing twists and turns, moral confusion, tears, a new cast of radical characters (and a surprise visit from an old friend!), and then a heart-wrenching end. Of course, you follow our darling Clementine from the previous game--long after Lee is gone. You start out with Christa and Omid--but tragedy strikes soon. Choose wisely. There are songs accompany the credits, mainly by Devics, Anadel, and then Janel Drewis--all of them amazing choices, and very gorgeous songs. This game is worth it.
on February 8, 2015
For all of those people out there that say the first one is better than the second, I have no idea where you are coming from. Season 2 was full of choices and situations that seemed to matter so much more, and playing as Clem was an amazing experience.
on January 1, 2014
I played this game right after it released in December. I registered with telltale and I had no glitches during the game. Everything was smooth. I do hope the other four episodes are longer to make up for this really short first episode though.
on December 25, 2013
Yes, you have to make an account with telltale, but you can still use the save file that you may have on Steam. I was worried about this as soon as I bought it and noticed it wasn't for a steam key. The game ran flawlessly and I had no issues whatsoever as others seemed to have had issues with connecting to telltale's severs I guess.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.