Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "The Walking Dead: The Telltale Series A New Fronti...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 39% off the $29.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
$ 99 $29.99 Save $5.00 (17%)
FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
& FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Just ship to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- The new season will focus on newcomer Javier, whose backstory revolves about a man who is struggling to keep his family intact to survive the chaotic aftermath of the apocalyptic zombie outbreak.
- A New Frontier comes to retail as a Season Pass Disc, which includes Episode One, and grants access to download the remaining four episodes as they become available.
- The Walking Dead is an episodic interactive drama graphic adventure video game series developed and published by Telltale Games.
- The Walking Dead - The Telltale Series is based on Robert Kirkman's ground-breaking comic book series.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Telltale's award-winning and chart-dominating The Walking Dead series returns with its third season - "A New Frontier". Continuing the emotionally powerful story-telling seen in Seasons One and Two, we return to one of gaming's most favored characters - Clementine - a young girl who has grown up amid the horrors of the zombie apocalypse. We see her story through the yes of Javier,a young man determined to find the family taken from him, and via playable flashbacks from Clem's past telling the story of how she came to be on a quest for vengeance. In A New Frontier, players will discover what the world is like when civilization begins to rebuild, and what sacrifices it will take to make society again.
Top customer reviews
1. (5) five part episode series.
2. Game comes with episodes 1 & 2…download 3, 4, 5, as they become available.
3. Game play is much improved, smooth and clean as in “Batman”-Telltale.
4. CG is much improved, beautiful illustrations, and set designs
5. Lots of brutality, gore and blood…yay!
6. Quick time events and corresponding HUD displays are easy to navigate.
7. Game play in smooth / linear (not) and open world game.
8. There is a Platinum Trophy available but must be earned.
9. Estimated total game play with all (5) episodes about 8-10 hours, based on previous games.