- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: Dorrance Publishing (August 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1434928896
- ISBN-13: 978-1434928894
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #6,277,471 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Walking on Eggshells (Managing Minorities in the Workplace)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
James William Potts has a juris doctorate from the University of West Los Angeles Law School. This definitive body of work is thus a culmination of James educational background and his thirty-three years of extensive track record representing employers against unwarranted discrimination claims, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment. James is a native of New York. He plays chess and enjoys hunting, fishing, and jogging.
Browse award-winning titles. See more