- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: Dorrance Publishing (August 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1434928896
- ISBN-13: 978-1434928894
- Product Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.2 x 0.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,626,480 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Walking on Eggshells (Managing Minorities in the Workplace)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
James William Potts has a juris doctorate from the University of West Los Angeles Law School. This definitive body of work is thus a culmination of James educational background and his thirty-three years of extensive track record representing employers against unwarranted discrimination claims, wrongful termination, and sexual harassment. James is a native of New York. He plays chess and enjoys hunting, fishing, and jogging.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?