"Mindfulness newcomers will enjoy Berkenkamp's suggestions for stress reduction."
"Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp is more than an invitation to improved health and fitness--it invites awakening to the magic of stillness within movement as inner and outer worlds connect, step after mindful step."
- Kristine Morris, Foreword
"I heartily recommend using Glenn's book as a map and guide with which you can find and walk your authentic road of life."
- Bernie Siegel, MD author of "365 Prescriptions For The Soul" and "Love, Medicine & Miracles"
"A perfect book for the times we live in. Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp guides us gently down a path of growing awareness - leading to more love, play, ease, and happiness."
- Marci Shimoff, author of the bestsellers "Love for No Reason" and "Happy for No Reason"
"Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp is a wonderful, potent companion for those on the health and well-being path."
- Bob Roth, author of "Strength in Stillness: The Power of Transcendental Meditation
"Step-by-step, Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp takes us deeper into our beingness in a way that has far-reaching, life-changing benefits."
- Risa F. Kaparo Ph.D, author of "Awakening Somatic Intelligence: The Art and Practice of Embodied Mindfulness - Transform Pain, Stress, Trauma, and Aging"
"You need to be aligned in order to achieve your goals, and Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp will help you ensure that your mind, body, and spirit, are all working together to manifest what you want in life."
- David Meltzer, author of "Connected to Goodness: Manifest Everything You Desire in Business and Life"
"A much needed book of calm connection in our chaotic world."
- Navyo Ericsen, author of "Soul Traveler: Lost in La Dolce Vita"
"There is something spectacular hidden in the mundane. Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp: 35 Wellness Walks to Expand Awareness, Increase Vitality, and Reduce Stress could be the pair of spectacles we need to lift the veil on a seemingly ordinary world. Both immensely thoughtful and perfectly grounded, Glenn's latest offering, a book about one's walks through life, might just make you stop in your tracks. I love it."
- Sal Marotta, author of Unleashing the Miracles of Your Mind: Letting Go of Negative Thinking and Grabbing Hold of Personal Success and Happiness
"If there was a modern day Mister Rogers who helped us to better see and understand our walk through life, and somehow shared mind, body, (and heart) wisdom through the simple act of walking, it would be Glenn Berkenkamp. As someone who has had the good fortune of walking beside Glenn, I am so pleased to see that his knowledge, wisdom, and kindness has translated so well to the pages of this book. I highly recommend Walking with Glenn Berkenkamp."
- Buddy Biancalana, World Series Champion and founder of Zone Motion
GLENN BERKENKAMP has explored and shared ultimate wellness and inspired living through the mind-body-spirit connection for a quarter-century. His talks, workshops, and writings elevate our daily experience, unite us in something greater, and bring us to a larger awareness of who we are. A former bodybuilder and fitness expert, Berkenkamp is a storyteller, screenwriter, transformational speaker, walk leader, and creator of the Writing Into The Now workshop. He is the author of Mastery: Living The Highest You and Would My Heart Think This Thought? As a screenwriter, he has collaborated with Academy Award-winning producers. He resides in Northern California.