- Series: History & Guide
- Paperback: 144 pages
- Publisher: The History Press (July 27, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1596292725
- ISBN-13: 978-1596292727
- Product Dimensions: 4.9 x 0.3 x 8.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #626,371 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $3.90 shipping
A Walking Guide to North Carolina's Historic New Bern (History & Guide) Paperback – July 27, 2007
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Bill Hand is a local historian based in New Bern, North Carolina. He gives historic tours in downtown New Bern, and also works as a living history actor at Tyron Place. He is the author of Remembering Craven County and occasionally writes for area newspapers.