- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: iUniverse (May 28, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1491764759
- ISBN-13: 978-1491764756
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.9 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.9 out of 5 stars See all reviews (25 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,677,772 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Walking on Thin Ice Paperback – May 28, 2015
About the Author
Re'Gena Bell-Roberts earned a bachelor's degree in history from the University of California at Los Angeles. She is an award-winning playwright and author whose published work includes a collection of prose and poetry. Bell-Roberts lives in Murrieta, California, and has four grown children.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?