- File Size: 686 KB
- Print Length: 150 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publication Date: November 25, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00ADUIBSK
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,167,473 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$16.95|
Save $13.96 (82%)
Walking, Thinking, Drinking Across Scotland Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
To walk on auto routes is just contrary to common sense. The weather can be disagreeable but the countryside is beautiful and the beer is much better then American brews. The author finds no warmth or figures out how to order food in pubs. He complains about breakfast in B and Bs and Scottish food in general. Again 180 degrees from our experience with food and friendly pubs. He travels through many villages without reference to their history or local foods. All in all a trip to hell and not the real Scotland. Why would anyone want to read this masochistic experience. I finished the book so I am giving it 2 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Religion & Spirituality
- Books > Self-Help > Personal Transformation
- Books > Travel > Europe > Great Britain > General
- Books > Travel > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland > General
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Spirituality > Personal Growth
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Europe > Great Britain > Scotland