Industrial Deals HPC Trade in your textbooks Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on September 16, 2014
As soon as I got it I thought it looked a little funny, but plugged it in and tried it out. Nothing happened. I tried manipulating the cable/charger to see if different angles or anything worked, but nothing changed, and it didn't charge.

I decided to leave it plugged in for a few hours just in case, but when I came back: nothing. I went on Amazon to look to exchange it, but there was no option except to return it. The only thing included in the packaging was the padded envelope it shipped in, another bag that the charger was inside, and the charger.

What good is a "Lifetime Warranty" if the product needs immediate replacing because it doesn't work, and you have no information on how to exchange it? Overall, a waste of time and money.
review image review image
on April 21, 2014
wont charge at all. Plugged in for 2 hours and doesn't work. Seller should not allowed to sell this with all the bad reviews. Now we have to pack it up and return it for a refund. I will go to a store and get a real DS charger that works. This is the worst product we ever got. Save yourself aggravation! Stay away.
VINE VOICEon August 24, 2016
My son is never putting his stuff away and at 6 it can get kinda frustrating. Needless to say he lost or misplaced his charger and we needed to get a replacement. This came quickly and is just as good as the original. No issues at all.
on July 22, 2013
I bought two of these. The first one burned up immediately upon plugging it in. Tripped the breaker and everything. The second worked for about an hour then...nothing. I guess you get what you pay for.
on February 14, 2015
This is by far the lowest quality there is, but for the price I didn't care. That being said; I have tried this charger on 3 different Nintendo Ds' from 3ds xl (1st gen as the new gen 3ds xl that just came out 3/13/15 requires you can only use Nintendo chargers or it voids the warranty), a day cl, and a ds original and all three had the same reaction. When plugged in the devices showed the charging sign the it drained the batteries to almost zero percent! I would not recommend this product to anyone.
on March 28, 2017
If i could leave negative stars i would.
wrong product, will not work with the product it says it does.
waste of time and money.
on September 29, 2017
This did not work for my sons Nintendo dsi. It did not fit into the port to charge
on March 5, 2017
We received exactly what was requested. Just received it today.
on February 21, 2012
This was ordered because the used DSi I purchased on here did not come with a wall charger. When it arrived. I was surprised at how short the reach was in comparison to the Nintendo DSi charger that came with my sons DSi XL. His is much longer in length than this one, which makes this one easy to pull out from the wall when trying to still get some game play in while the unit is charging. This has been the case when my 5 year old wants to play a game, but the DSi needs to be charging. It usually ends up unplugged and she comes in crying when the DSi system shuts off because she doesn't realize what she is doing while playing the game. Bottom line, if you just plug it in and leave it to charge, then this charger should work for you, but if you or your children like to play while the unit is plugged into the charger, then you will have to stay extra close to the wall in order to prevent this charger from slipping out of the wall outlet.
on January 10, 2015
I was so excited to have received this charger. I haven't been able to use my Nintendo DSi for months because I lost the charger for it. When this arrived, it absolutely DID NOT work. I tried it in multiple wall sockets and it worked in none of them. I am really disappointed and wanted to refunded as soon as possible. It's a great price, I only wish the product was just as great.