|Item Weight||30 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.2 x 14.5 x 48.2 inches|
|Item model number||VM5064|
|Assembled Height||7 inches|
|Assembled Width||17 inches|
|Assembled Length||52 inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Wall Mount Jewelry Mirror - Oak
|Price:||$84.28 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Plantation oak finish; Black felt lining; Front beveled mirror; Keyed locking mechanism
- Assorted hooks and abundant storage for all jewelry; Storage: 6 double hooks, 22 flat hooks, 10 single hooks, 30 earring notches, 8 cushioned ring holders, and 4 bins
- Overall: 14.5" W x 4.25" D x 48.25" H; Mirror: 9.75" W x 43" H; Ring rows: 7.5" W; Bins: 2.25" W x 1.5" D x 1" H
- Materials: Chinese oak, plywood, felt, 3mm mirror w/ .25" bevel, metal; Approx. weight: 33.5 lb.
- Assembly: No assembly required; ready to hang; Includes 3 screw holes for wall mounting
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
I find this cabinet well-constructed and made of quality materials. I can hang necklaces of varying lengths, mount rings in the velvet bars, and hang earrings in the multiple slots.
I give this cabinet a "4" instead of a "5" for the following reasons: I'm a little hesitant to hang post earrings in the cabinet for fear they will drop out. I don't find it particularly convenient to hang bracelets with certain kinds of clasps. The cabinet takes two strong people to mount on the wall; of course, it is also a plus that the cabinet is heavy and well-constructed.
For ease of mounting, I recommend these steps:
1)Roll out a piece of wrapping paper larger than the cabinet and turn it to the back side. Place the cabinet on top of the paper.
2) Trace the outline of the cabinet on the paper with a pencil or pen.
3) Remove the cabinet from the paper and cut out the outline of the cabinet.
4) Turn the cabinet to the back side and lay flat down. Be careful not to put pressure on the mirror.
5) Place the wrapping paper on top of the cabinet, being careful to match the edges exactly.
6) Punch holes through the wrapping paper where the mounting screws go.
7) Tape the wrapping paper template to the wall where you want to hang your cabinet. You now know exactly where the cabinet will be on the wall, and you can put your screws where the holes are in your wrapping paper template. Draw on the wall exactly where your screws need to be, or make starter holes if walls are plaster. Don't forget to put a small piece of tape on the wall to keep plaster from shattering.
8) Check to see that your top screw holes are level.
9) Have a second person so that one can hold the cabinet up (35 lbs.) and the other can put the screws in the wall.
10) Enjoy your new cabinet!
However that being said the mounting screws and anchors are a joke. I would have given it 5 stars except for this issue. There are 3 screws and anchors and the company says to mount into a stud. At best you would get one screw in a stud and the anchors do not hold the weight for the other two screws. We ended up getting some heavy duty anchors and using them and it hung just fine. The idea is great, but they should have thought of how much weight was going on the wall and found a better mounting system!
All in all this is a great looking, sturdy and heavy wall mounted jewelry box.Read more ›
That said, I am absolutely in love with this wall-mounted jewelry armoire. I have amassed a decent number of earrings, necklaces, and bracelets over the years, and this armoire (surprisingly) holds just about all of them. Before I bought this, I kept my jewelry in various drawers with dividers. No matter how careful I was to keep necklaces separate, they became tangled almost instantly. I've broken necklaces because of this. So, it was a joy to see all my necklaces, bracelets, and earrings so very neatly hanging in a way that they can't possibly become tangled, and I can instantly see and pull out the one I want. The double hook section is great for sets that belong together.
A surprising benefit: A lot of the stray earrings I had that I thought had lost their match years ago, I discovered I still had both! In the process of organizing my jewelry, I also found three necklaces I thought I had lost, including my wedding-day pearls. I feel like I've won new jewelry! Of course, as I said, this would happen no matter what kind of jewelry armoire you use, but still, that has made it worth every penny already.
The armoire has far more ring storage than I could possibly ever use (I only have four rings, and I'm usually wearing two or three of them), so I use the ring storage area for smaller earrings. It works perfectly, but you have to make sure you push them securely in so they won't fall out.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I'm so happy with this purchase, the quality is great, there are so many hooks inside for necklaces - which is what I really needed this for - so they aren't all tangled up in a... Read morePublished 4 days ago by Priscilla
I love the jewelry box/mirror. Nice quality. My husband hung it on the wall , which I think is more secure than or the door style. I didnt want things moving around. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Bethany White
nice but needs a couple extra screws in the stud so it will be secure....Published 11 days ago by ace
Love this armoire. I wish I would have purchased many years ago. Perfect fit for my bedroom and the amount of jewelry I have on hand.Published 12 days ago by Susan
My wife loves it. Easy to hang and like the locking aspect.Published 18 days ago by Amazon Customer
High Quality, so much nicer than what the picture shows and so easy to install!Published 29 days ago by Larry