Your Garage Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc  Trolls iPhone 7 CM4 Fire TV Stick New Professional Skin Care Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer Transparent Transparent Transparent  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition GNO Shop Now STEM
Wall Mount Is this TV Wall Mountable? And what type of Wall Mount should I buy?
asked by cleanmom on December 25, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-1 of 1 answers
You just need a standard VESA mount.....400 mm x 400 mm will work just fine. Most mounts made for a 37 to 46 inch TV will be OK - if you pay more than $40 for one, you're getting ripped off. Monoprice has decent ones for cheap.
Mark answered on December 27, 2011
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product