10PCS 3D Brick Wall Stickers, PE Foam Self-adhesive Wallpaper Removable and Waterproof Art Wall Tiles for Bedroom Living Room Background TV Decor
|Price:||$76.00 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Size: 60*60CM ,Material: PE foam;Style: brick pattern;Packaging:10 sheet
- Compared with ordinary wallpaper, there are better noise reduction effect, high elastic, waterproof and easy to clean
- Free DIY, self-adhesive design, easy to install, casual collage, arbitrarily cut
- Three-dimensional soft foam decoration, anti children's collision, take care of your family
- Recommended use: Featured walls, TV walls, sofa background , living room walls, bedroom walls, home office wall decoration etc, DO NOT use in shower.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
3D Brick Wallpaper, Natural and comfortable, warm home, take care of your home.
The embossed 3d wall sticker offers stunning visual impact!!!
Size: 1.97ft *1.97 ft,Each piece can cover area of 3.88 square feet
Material: PE foam environmental PE-LLD material
Style: 3D wall stickers with adhesive,natural brick pattern effect, simple and modern style.
- Cold resistance + warm, this winter you no longer feel cold.
- Moisture-proof waterproof, help you protect your wall moist
- 3D soft foam, anti-child collision, family safety
- High-density bubble layer, with good to prevent noise, noise effects.
- Paste simple and convenient, girls can also be completed independently.
- DIY self-adhesive design, easy installation, with the sex collage, any cut.
How many pieces of wallpaper I need to buy???
The area you want to stick divided by the area of one Wallpaper area,is the number of you need to buy.
For example, if you need to stick to 100 square feet,It is 100/3.88=25.8, so you need buy the number of 26.
Installation methods and tools ready:
- Paste the surface clean with adhesion, such as: wood surface, glass surface, no dust wall, hit the bottom of the wall putty and so on.
- Paste: the back cover torn paper pasted to the auxiliary tools: scissors, utility knife.
Top customer reviews
Second, it's SUPER difficult to get the edging to line up right to each square - they can NOT overlap (totally noticeable). Meaning, you have to slowly and meticulously cut each and EVERY side to match the space between the "bricks" inside the square itself. If you're off even a little bit, it's totally obvious. Each square's side is totally different (yes all 4 sides!!), the edging isn't even straight and definitely do NOT match the next piece. If you were only going to do one row (so you're only doing one square side by side instead of the entire wall) and have a chair rail or some type of break between the top of the squares and the rest of the wall, it will take you less time, but still... I assumed each square, sides and all, were universally the same, so I put the first square right up. Needless to say, when I tried to line up the next square, that's when I noticed it was not the same, so I had to remove the first square - to the garbage it went (they can not be pulled off and reused). Then I laid the squares out together on the floor, that's when I noticed how each one was different. They are still laying in a heap on the floor of my office because I have not had the time it's going to obviously take to do one row, of about 25 feet of wall. I may just end up painting the cheesy wood paneling and be done with it.
The product itself? They're obviously not brick, but from a distance they do kinda look real. I think that in a small office, small bedroom, laundry room, it might just look okay, if done right. In my opinion, it's a bit too cheesy for a main room (living room, kitchen, dining room, sun room, etc). Due to the material, I would NOT recommend it in a bathroom with a shower/bath. I have not tried to paint them, but knowing a bit about painting, unless you used a spayer (NOT spray can) and put primer first... it just might be doable, but would definitely harden them and I recommend doing it after installation.
I gave this product (3D brick wall stickers, white) 2 stars because, I think that if I had the time, or paid someone else to do it, they "might" look okay in my 8'x20' office.
Did my kitchen & fiends sunroom with different glazes!