Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 996 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,022 reviews
on October 21, 2015
These jeans are very flattering on me. I have a small waist and larger butt and hips. I'm 5'6 and weigh 180 lbs and size 13 fits me perfectly. If it helps, I always wear a size 11/12 in Ariya jeans. Wallflower, always 13. The only complaint is that they are more wide at the bottom than they appear in the photo (I prefer a very small boot cut, these are borderline flare, which I can't stand) and they are about 3 inches too long. I will have to have them hemmed before I can wear them.
review image review image review image
0Comment| 119 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 17, 2016
Fit great. I am 5' 4 125lbs and curvy. I usually wear between a size 1 and size 5, I ordered a size 3 and they fit great
review image review image
on September 23, 2013
They fit as they should for my size, I normally wear a womans 14 but being these have the curvy fit went with the 13 and they fit good.

Edited one year later

Still love these and ordered another pair at size 11. KEEP THESE AROUND!!
on October 29, 2013
I really love these jeans ! The fit is great, they aren't too low cut (no rear end popping out to say hello !) comfortable and stylish. I am 5'3' and 125lbs..ordred the size 3 in petites-fit is just right with sneakers. My only wish is that they came in more color choices.
on October 6, 2016
If I could give more than 5 stars I would! I am 5'4" and about 215lbs (keep in mind no matter the number all bodies are shaped differently) I ordered a 17 and it fits PERFECTLY! I am so happy with how these look and feel! Thank you so much for making me feel pretty in jeans again!
on January 16, 2014
These are my new favorite jeans. I've never had a favorite pair of jeans. I am 5'1" I have a small waist and a large bottom it's extremely hard to find pants that fit. I hate going into a store because I have to try on so many pairs to find the right one. I wear a medium shirt and my pants are between an 11-13 depending on the brand. I have never ordered pants online... too afraid. I also hate having to send things back. I decided to take a chance on these after reading the reviews. I don't think I will ever buy another brand of pants. These of course were a tad big but once I washed and dried them they fit much better. Length is great too. I don't actually have to hem these up. Pretty excited about them they are also great quality. I've been buying silver's forever case they were the only thing that fit me. It gets pretty expensive. I don't notice a difference in the quality compared to my silver's. Paying $20 vs $120 for the same fit and quality, I'll take it! I just got them and have wore them 4 or 5 times. Every time I put them on I'm even more pleased.
on November 24, 2016
I found this brand in an outlet by accident. Once I tried them on, I fell in love. I bought 2 pairs and received so many compliments that I ordered this pair and another off of Amazon. I am 5'6" and 150 lbs. I ordered a size 11 because I like to have extra room in the waist, then I just use a belt to tighten. I could probably just order a 9, but I'm over 30 years old and you never know when I might put on a few pounds. Anyhow, this is by far my favorite brand and type of blue jeans. The "Luscious Curvy" is great.
on July 3, 2016
I love how these jeans fit but the dye in the fabric was coming out on my hands from touching my thighs. It rubbed of and stained two towels from when I washed my hands before I realized it was the jeans when I tried them on.

After washing them they blue dye came out and stained the tag and inside pockets. Luckily I washed them only with other blue jean, but this could have been a disaster for someone else.

Not sure if it's my pair or they are all like this but that is unacceptable at any rate.

Be careful!
on April 9, 2016
I bought a couple pairs of Wallflower skinnies in a size 7 which fit really well. Not too tight, not too loose so I ordered these in the same size not even thinking that they're marked curvy. I don't need to unbutton them to get them on and off. I should have ordered a size smaller. I still like them and I'll wear them to work but if I get another pair marked curvy, I'll know to go down a size.
on March 5, 2015
I absolutely love wall flower jeans. I am a curvy girl measurements are (Bust-38) (Waist 32) (Hips 41) I am 5'10" and 162 lbs. These jeans are soft and amazing I love that there is no gapping in the back which us girls with booties know all to well. I was nervous about buying jeans online and not being able to try them on but the 11 Long works perfect for my size. Will definitely be buying more. I hope this helps anyone who is scrolling through for measurements trying to figure out what size works best. I know when I was scrolling though not a lot of people posted theirs.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.