Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Customer reviews

93%

Showing 1-10 of 54 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 55 reviews
on October 7, 2015
W&G: the Curse of the WereRabbit is hilarious and brilliant! Nick Parks and Aardman do their usual superb job of stop-motion animation and fabulous voice acting. My grandson (7 years old) is now hooked on W&G … was already a fan of Shaun the Sheep, now he knows where Shaun originated.
Chicken Run is another great Aardman production. Didn't grab my grandson as strongly as W&G, but overall a fun watch for kids of all ages.
on February 13, 2017
I'm a school teacher and we had a movie event at my school. Most of the kids have seen all the kid movies and I picked this one to show, "Wallace and Grommit" and it was a huge success!
on July 19, 2014
Chicken run is a great movie. Fun for children and entertaining for adults. "The Curse of the Were-Rabbit" was good, but I did not like it as much. I use these movies as examples in a media class for stop motion animation and we typically watch the "making of" section which describes the processes very well.
on March 3, 2017
Huge fans of Wallace & Gromit here at our house & Chicken Run is a classic. Both movies are very family friendly.
on January 28, 2017
I love these movies. They are fun for kids as well as adults. They are well thought out and have a good story line.
The shipping was prompt and the packaging was good. The labeling was easy for the mailman to read!! 😊
on November 22, 2015
Was looking for chicken run and found it with the Wallace & Gromiit movie. What a bonus. I think my kids have about worn out the old Wallace & from it dvd.
on August 14, 2013
Seriously two very funny and enjoyable movies. Entertaining for young and old alike. The curse of the were rabbit they have a "dog fight" as in air plain dog fight wwII I was cracking up laughing at that part. My favorite line in chicken run is poultry in motion. Great two movies if you like comedy
on July 20, 2017
Good movie
on August 21, 2016
Great movies for kids who like slap stick humor .
on December 17, 2016