Wallace Queens 65-Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set
|Price:||$111.68 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$188.32 (63%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This 65 piece set, service for twelve, includes (12) each: dinner fork, salad fork, dinner knife, dinner spoon and teaspoon
- This set also includes (1) each: tablespoon, pierced tablespoon, cold meat fork, butter knife and sugar spoon.
- Constructed of superior quality 18/10 stainless steel, for strength and durability
- This beautiful collection features an intricately detailed design with shells, foliate scrolls and flowers
- Dishwasher safe
- Set contains 12 of the following: teaspoon, soup spoon, salad forks, dinner fork, dinner knife;
- Also included: 1 sugar spoon, 1 butter serving knife, 1 tablespoon, 1 pierced tablespoon and 1 cold meat fork
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Wallace Queens 65-Piece 18/10 Stainless Steel Flatware Set
Lenox Portola 65-Piece Flatware Set B003FKCA6E
Lenox 65-Piece French Perle Flatware Set B0083VBIJ0
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Bone China|
|Size||65 Piece||77-Piece Flatware Set||65 Piece||65 Piece|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
To avoid ordering issues, we only purchase items described as "fulfilled by Amazon". Have had better experiences this way.
Black specs,pitting in medal,rough edges,Forks ends were bent and uneven.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
got them at lower price cause of deal but these are well made. i would pay more to get these if i needPublished 17 days ago by Kittu
Beautiful heavy stainless steel. Never settle for less than 18/10 grade stainless steel. Very durable and a wonderful pattern!Published 1 month ago by mrqtclark
Love the pattern, but the knives and forks are way too big and heavy. Seems like they were made for giants!!!Published 4 months ago by Myrna Bixler
This set is great quality. I've had it for about half a year now and have not noticed any degradation or wear. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Halie
love it, but I put it away after washing them to be used for "special" occasions as daily silverware are like socks here... the keep end up missing in action some how. Read morePublished 6 months ago by kf4eko