|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$47.99 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- FRESH FEDORA - A classic fedora shape gets lightened up for summer and warm weather, in an airy, braided weave with the Frankie
- SHAPEABLE BRIM - Get slick and sleek sun protection, with this sun hat's flexible, 3" wire-edged brim. An internal, adjustable drawstring provides great fit
- UPF 50+ - The Frankie is rated an unbeatable UPF 50+ (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency, blocking 97.5% of the sun's harmful ultraviolet rays
- BREATHABLE - Lightweight with an airy weave, there's nothing hot about this hat but its style! Made of 100% poly-propylene that's easy to spot clean when needed
- NATURAL OR WHITE - Choose from Natural, with a Brown contrasting grosgrain ribbon, or White with a Black ribbon - or grab both!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Wallaroo Women's Frankie Hat - - - - Don't let warm weather hold you back - lighten up and cool down with the Frankie sun hat! An airy, braided weave and classic fedora shape gives you slick and sleek sun protection, with a wide grosgrain ribbon for a clean, contrasting pop. - - - - Our unbeatable, UPF 50+ fabric and design blocks 97.5% of ultraviolet rays, as tested and rated by the Australian Radiation Protection Agency. Lightweight, breathable and durable, the Frankie is made of poly-propylene that's easy to spot clean when needed. - - - - The Frankie has a 3" wire-edged shapeable brim and an internal, adjustable drawstring for a great fit. Also check out our other Wallaroo Women's Hat designs, such as the Scrunchie, Victoria, Julia, Napa, Aqua Visor, Catalina, Catalina Cowboy, Josie and more! - - - - Wallaroo Hat Company has been joyfully designing and creating colorful, UPF 50+, fabric hats for over 15 years. We are proud to be women-owned, and a charitable contributor to such organizations as the Skin Cancer Foundation, the SHADE Foundation, Melanoma Research Foundation, Shade Foundation, Melanoma International, Avon Breast Cancer 3 Day, American Cancer Society Relay for Life, and many fellow, local organizations in Boulder, Colorado
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B00D98TW8G
- Item model number: 8473
- Date first available at Amazon.com: August 8, 2005
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
It also comes with a plastic form which is great for storage and drying.
It is my 2nd Wallaroo and won't be my last.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It's freakin beautiful and adorable! It's so pure and pristine! I'm extremely pleased with my purchasePublished 25 days ago by Christine Pena
This is a fabulous hat! I love how light weight it is and the fit is perfect without having to use the drawstring (for comparison, I wear a 7 3/8 in a Tilley Airflow hat). Read morePublished 2 months ago by CalKat
love this hat with the sunblock in it. need it for travel alsoPublished 2 months ago by Judith D. Applegate
I've been looking for an adjustable hat for years, and I finally found one! I'm often on the beach or in a boat and this the draw string inside the hat helps me keep the hat on my... Read morePublished 3 months ago by Carolyn Allison
Love this hat! Easy to pack. Have several hats by this company and love them all!Published 6 months ago by JOAN W MCKENNA
Cute and fashionable and good coverage. Also had inner drawstring so it won't fly off when it's windy.Published 13 months ago by pk
Meant to be protection factor 50 but my forehead totally got the sun under this hat. It has holes in the straw when you look through so how can it be factor 50?!Published 14 months ago by char
Wallaroo has wonderful hats!!! The "Frankie", Victoria's, & Sydney are my favorites. I would like to see a suggestion of hats for particular shaped faces.Published 16 months ago by Bruce T.