|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.3 x 2.6 x 4.7 inches|
|Item model number||WFA002|
|Installation Method||Plug In|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Plug Format||A- US style|
Wallflower Smart Monitor for Electric Stoves; Smartphone App, WiFi, GeoFencing, Smart.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gives you peace of mind by warning you if the stove has been left on accidentally or has been turned on without you knowing. No monthly fees, obligations or contracts.
- A home fire occurs every 6 seconds, the average fire loss is $35,000 and the leading cause of home fires is cooking stove accidents. Can you afford to not install a stove monitor?
- Monitor your stove from anywhere, anytime using the Android or Apple app for smartphones and tablets. Requires wireless Internet at home.
- UL Listed & ETL Certified: Rigorously tested for safety and rated for 50 Amps.
- Check behind your electric stove to know which version your need, if your power cord is BLACK, choose 4-Wire. If your power cord is GRAY, choose 3-Wire.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
NEVER WORRY ABOUT THE STOVE AGAIN, THE FUTURE OF COOKING SAFETY IS HERE.
The #1 Cause Of Home Fires In The USA Is Cooking.
Protect your home, family, and loved ones from the most dangerous appliance in the house, the stove.
- Super Easy To Install And Even Easier To Use: Just plug in your stove, download the app, and get notifications on your devices. No tools necessary.
- Don't Become A Statistic: Everyone forgets to turn off the stove and a cooking fire occurs every 6 seconds in the USA. The average home fire causes $35,000 in damages. When the smoke alarm goes off, it may already be too late.
- Get Alerted: Notifies you if leave home and the stove is on, dinner is started, the stove is accidentally turned on by kids or pets, or your babysitter, forgetful older family members, or rental property tenants forget to turn it off.
- 24/7 Monitoring From Anywhere: Monitor your stove from anywhere, anytime using the Android or Apple app for smartphones and tablets. Wireless Internet required at home.
- Monitors Multiple Homes Simultaneously: If you are a caregiver, landlord, airbnb host, or just want to help keep an eye on a friend or family member’s stove, you can do it all with one app. Additionally, multiple people can be invited to monitor the same stove and independently choose which notifications to receive.
THE ONLY SMART PLUG DESIGNED FOR YOUR STOVE
The Wallflower Smart Monitor is a 220 volt plug, unlike all other smart plugs that are 110 volts and cannot be used with your stove. It fits in the cavity behind most stoves and comes in a 3-Wire model for homes built before 1/1/96 and a 4-Wire for those built after.
MONITORS YOUR STOVE 24 HOURS A DAY
Wallflower notifies you when the stove is turned on or someone forgets to turn it off. Wallflower learns your cooking behavior and notifies you when the stove has been on longer than usual or you leave home and forget to turn it off.
SOUNDS AUDIBLE ALERTS FROM BEHIND THE STOVE
Wallflower sounds an audible alert from behind the stove when it is turned on or it has been on for longer than usual. Each type of audible alert can be disabled independently.
SENDS NOTIFICATIONS TO YOUR MOBILE PHONE
Use the Wallflower app to receive notifications when the stove is turned on, someone forgets to turn if off, or you leave home and its still on (using built in geo-fencing). Mobile notifications can be configured independently for each user.
LISTENS TO YOUR VOICE
Get the Wallflower Alexa Skill Set and use your voice to send a notification to everyone that dinner is ready, ask if the stove is on, and set a cooking timer that sounds an alarm behind the stove and sends a notification to your phone when it expires!
2 year manufacturer warranty
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wish it was flatter, wasn't able to push the stove back all the way. Been looking for an extension cord that would fit nicely underneath instead.
Also the app needs a kill switch that you can activate remotely.
With most products this would be the point where I'd be cursing about the installation and setup procedure, but not here. Just install their app, follow the simple instructions and I was connected to my WiFi and good to go. There are a few options for how it gives you warnings and I was also pleasantly surprised that it all worked just like I expected (I'm an engineer, so was diving around looking for slip-ups, but kudos to their design team, it worked great.) It already caught us out once forgetting to turn the oven off when we pulled out dinner and dove into it without powering down the cooker. Sure enough, it peeped our phones during dinner to remind us the oven was still on.
I was talking with one of their tech people about a few additions I thought would be good, including Alexa support. I was happy to hear that it will be rolling out soon and other additions are under consideration.
I had it installed for a couple of weeks, and kinda' forgot about it... And then, I left the house for a Costco run. I hit the end of the driveway and BEEP! The app brings itself front and center, and, as advertised, "Did you forget to turn off the stove"? Huh... Actually, I didn't forget (there was a roast in the oven) but it did make me think twice about leaving the house with the stove on! And, I delayed my trip to Costco by an hour, so that I could turn the stove off. :)