|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$54.99 - $94.58 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 88% Cotton, 12% Nylon
- Machine Wash
- Arc rating atpv-9.6cal/cm2 hr. Level 2
- 7 Ounze. 88 percentage cotton/12 percentage high tenacity nylon twill
- Bi-swing action back for ease of movement
- Sleeve cuffs with adjustable concealed snap closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Walls is committed to the continuous develop and innovation of its fabrics and design to exceed the expectations of their worker while preserving safety as their primary goal. Each Walls FR garment is engineered for comfort and durability to act as a seamless extension of the working body in motion.
Over 75 years ago, Texas based Walls helped to lay the foundation of workwear as we know it today with a trademark one-piece coverall. Since then, the Walls brand has continued to thrive in workwear, while expanding its products to the hunting, ranch and industrial categories. Walls long history and strong connection to the oil, gas and utility industries has distinguished the brand in flame-resistant workwear.
Engineered to stand up to harsh working environments, the walls for industrial coverall provide lasting comfort and protection. With multiple pockets and design features made to move with the body, it's the ultimate flame-resistant garment for the industrial worker. Garment, fabric and trims are nape 2112 up certified.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00LHNE5YG
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 16, 2007
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: