Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: WallyBags 45 Inch Extra Capacity Garment Bag with Pockets, Black, One Size
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Halloween Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 All-New Kindle for Kids Edition Emmys GNO Shop Now STEM

Size: One Size|Color: Black|Change

on May 1, 2013
I've had several garment bags before and they all end up ripping out. I haven't had this one very long but with the material it is made I don't think I will have that problem. I really like how it opens from the side so you can wrap it around the hanging cloths instead of trying to stuff them in the front. Somebody was thinking when they designed this one.
on August 3, 2010
Reviewed all the info on-line on garment bags and settled on this one. It is lightweight and very durable, and not too bulky for the extra capacity feature. Great buy!
on October 24, 2013
someone else scored this bag a 1 star because it didn't have a hanging hook. I didn't think that would be a problem but it was. It's a pain in the neck to use without being able to hang it. I thought I could just put one shirt in first and use that hanger to hang the bag. That doesn't work because of the locking mechanism. For it to hang it needs to be locked, for you to add clothes it needs to be unlocked.

I wish I spent 160 on a better bag but other than not having a hook it was pretty good. It's made well and has two big outside pockets.
on February 4, 2013
Wonderful bag! Fits my dress boots, several jeans, shirts, sport coat, dress pants and everything else needed for a Weekend trip. Shoulder strap would make it an easy 5 stars!
on December 31, 2015
I bought this as a reasonable/light weight garment bag for a back up of my Samsonite garment bag. I bought this bag based in good reviews which indicated the bag is a great value...I have no explanation as to why people think so highly of this product.

Superficially.... it is a nice simple bag but after two flights with only [one suit... two shirts and shoes in it] the top area where the chrome hanger holder attaches to the bag......tore open. [6 plus inches tore open and out] The flights we direct and the bag still looks new. Other than tearing open at the top I found the handle set up is uncomfortable. It is hard to describe but your hand is forced to bang off the hanger(s) when you carry it and the handle is overly thick without being rugged. There is no option for a shoulder strap. The final critique point is that the zipper does not open the bag enough to get a medium size mans suit in. [You basically have to shove your stuff in.] My suggestion is that instead of buying this bag you would be better off going to Costco and buying the black garden trash bags and travel with your stuff in those bags....at least they are pretty tough.
on March 11, 2014
For the price, I didn't expect this bag to last longer than the single trip I intended it for. it turned out that I had to check it on both the outbound and return flights, and the bag handled the trip with no problem. I even slightly overloaded the bag by putting a winter overcoat, a suit, and 4 shirts on hangers in the bag, and the zipper held, the exterior handled the rough treatment in the baggage hold, and I'm a happy camper!
on March 6, 2016
This only shows you the good side. Previous bags had center-opening long garment side which made for easy hanging of shirt-pant combos or dresses. Side zipper on new bag makes neatly placing garments in bag difficult. So I'm old and lazy. Longing for the simple way out!
on October 6, 2014
This is a well constructed bag but has one SIGNIFICANT drawback ... the side zipper only unzips down the side [as opposed to down the side AND along the bottom] which makes putting clothes in AS WELL AS taking them out, not only difficult, but frustrating. My suggestion is to pass for this one reason. Again, well constructed and nice sized pockets but the zipper ... aargh ... !!!
on October 13, 2014
This is a great garment bag, especially if you are a big guy that needs to get suits and dress shirts from point A to point B without being wrinkled to the point of needing to be re-pressed. I have tried for years to do this with a rolling bag, but my suits and shirts are always wrinkled when I arrive.

Very strong, light, high-quality zippers and fasteners, the pockets are large and easily-accessible. I just returned from a trip where I stuffed this thing with 10 hangers; didn't have any issues getting the clasp closed at all. More importantly, no wrinkles!

It would be nice if it had a shoulder strap, but it is meant to hang on your rolling bag's hook attachment (that little deal that hooks onto your rolling bag to hold your briefcase). But, I can't ding it a star for that because I recognize the lower price-point means you are getting a fairly minimalistic garment bag.
on March 28, 2014
I decided to return this and spend the extra $20 bucks to get the shoulder strap. Besides not having a shoulder strap there is no side buckle/zipper/snap or anything to lock this thing up. I went for the 42 inch Shoulder Strap Garmet Bag by WallyBag. I'll review that one after I travel this weekend.