Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.65 shipping
Walnut Hollow Unfinished Wood Serving Tray for Weddings, Home Decor and Craft Projects, 11" x 15" (3580)
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- A tray with solid pine sides that includes attractively routed handles for strength and beauty
- Create a unique home accent piece using any medium or mixed media paint, stain, stamps, stickers fabric
- A Pine and Baltic Birch tray that is 2.87-inches x 15-inches x 11-inches (73mm x 381mm x 279mm)
- Add flair to your home by decorating this unfinished tray to match your current decor
- This tray is designed for decoration use and is not suitable for daily use or carrying heavy objects.
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
About the Manufacturer
Walnut Hollow is the nation's leading provider of wood surfaces, tools, and accessories for the craft, hobby, art, and hardware industries. For over 45 years, our family-owned company has been recognized for its commitment to quality products and superb customer service.
Walnut Hollow Unfinished Wood Serving Tray, 11" x 15"
For Weddings, Home Decor and Craft Projects
About the product:
- Handcrafted in Wisconsin, USA
- Solid pine wood
- Sanded smooth
- Kiln dried
- Add paint, stain, or wood burning to create a personalized gift or home décor piece
- Traditional and functional décor
Techniques for Cutting Foam Core Board and Other Surfaces
Use for kitchen organization and display for coffee, tea, and other cooking accessories.
Add wood burning to the tray for a personalized gift or home décor piece.
Keepsake Shadow Box
Paint the tray and attach keepsake items to display in your home. Use as a tray or hang on the wall.
Use on a coffee table to keep books, TV remotes, and other items in a centralized location.
Use this unfinished wooden pine serving tray to decorate your home with a rustic ambiance. You can place this serving tray on a table as a centerpiece and put decorative items inside, like LED candles, or flowers
Showing 1-8 of 326 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It's not completely sanded, as I had to peel away some wood. I'll have to find some sandpaper to smooth it out for the little kids.
I guess you get what you pay for. Although for $12 I was hoping for more. I'll probably keep it since the hassle of returning will be equal to "finishing" the tray.